• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2021/22

Is anyone else in the situation of not having a passport or driving license, thus making the verify my id a challenge? If so what did you use? I've tried calling the club but no answer yet!

Is anyone else in the situation of not having a passport or driving license, thus making the verify my id a challenge? If so what did you use? I've tried calling the club but no answer yet!

Yes. Mrs Paxtonwolf in the same boat. I am awaiting a reply from the Club too

Yes, you can put a junior ticket on the exchange, or transfer it through the ticket share, and an adult can buy/share it. I have done this several times with my nephew's ticket when his school sports stuff conflicts with kick off times. Under the old system the ticket was either put onto the recipient's membership card, or an e-ticket/printable ticket was sent. This new ticket would be of the right categorisation for the recipient. I guess under the new system the ticket will be on a smart phone but the same principle would apply I imagine.
If you sell the ticket on the exchange, you get the junior price for that game refunded (even if it's sold to an adult) which is fair enough.
There is a loophole with the ticket share scheme in that one could buy a junior ticket and then share it constantly with an adult but I recall the club have something in their ST terms that they will monitor use of the ticket share scheme to ensure it isn't being abused.

Using a junior ticket when entering definitely scans as a different colour.

So if i transfer my son's ticket to an adult in my network, does that adult have to pay the diff? or as you say it is simply "monitored"?

So I have brought two tickets for the arsenal pre season game, me and am taking the wife to her first game at the new stadium.

How does it work because I only usually go with my mate who obviously had his own ticket/member card/phone.

Do I walk through and show someone so we can both go through at the same time? My son no longer has a membership but then he never enjoyed football.

Oh and I might even end up on my own as she does not like the fact I keep saying "I am taking you up the arse"

So I have brought two tickets for the arsenal pre season game, me and am taking the wife to her first game at the new stadium.

How does it work because I only usually go with my mate who obviously had his own ticket/member card/phone.

Do I walk through and show someone so we can both go through at the same time? My son no longer has a membership but then he never enjoyed football.

Oh and I might even end up on my own as she does not like the fact I keep saying "I am taking you up the arse"
Would presume you might have some sort of barcode on your booking confirmation email to show

Because that can easily be passed onto someone else I guess. Digital ticketing to your phone is seen as more secure.

So do I have to send my photo to verify who I am. I have seen some people say this but can't see anywhere where I have to verify my identity on my spurs account.

I was a season ticket holder in the 90s but my account/membership has run with spurs for fudging decades.

So do I have to send my photo to verify who I am. I have seen some people say this but can't see anywhere where I have to verify my identity on my spurs account.

I was a season ticket holder in the 90s but my account/membership has run with spurs for fudging decades.

no idea how it works outside of season ticket holders I’m afraid. The photo had to be provided for ST holders but I don’t know what they’re doing for members but I would have thought similar would apply. But then what do they do for general sales etc?
Actually, on reflection the photo ID for STs may well have just been part of the exercise to stop ST sharing.

I’m a member and got an email about supplying a photo - but when I clicked the link everything seemed to refer to ST holders so I gave up.

Sorry. That’s not very helpful!

Back