• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Euro 2020

Deserved win overall, but not convincing from England. Needed a lucky pen to get the winner. Italy will be a whole different challenge on Sunday, and I still have them as favourites. In a one off game of course everything is possible, but it will be tough.

Well good luck in the final, England.

I really hope, you do manage to get it over the line.

Really proud of Denmark this tournament with everything that has happened.

England better tonight; no complaints at all.

By the way what happened to GGs resident royalty? Was it King of Denmark? Or was it Norway?

Very gracious of you. Denmark were impressive. Should Spurs get involved with Damsgaard? Seems to be the real deal...

Well good luck in the final, England.

I really hope, you do manage to get it over the line.

Really proud of Denmark this tournament with everything that has happened.

England better tonight; no complaints at all.

Astonishing tolerance. I mean, I know that you lot avoid running over cyclists and you sanction anarchist smack markets on the outskirts of your capital, and you have quietened down on the pillaging considerably since your heyday, but surely Sterling’s dive must have raised at least a sharp tut?

Feel like
Why is Sterling constantly getting praised for poor decision making and wasting opportunities?
i feel like I’m living it an alternative universe! What are the pundits on about with him, what’s their obsession?

i actually thought he was dangerous tonight and v Ukraine but the way they talk it’s like he’s the 2nd coming of Messi, C Ronaldo and the real Ronaldo!

Denmark's attacking threat seemed to go with the subs on the hour mark. After that we looked most likely. Shame it needed a flop but I'll take it tbh.

Deserved win overall, but not convincing from England. Needed a lucky pen to get the winner. Italy will be a whole different challenge on Sunday, and I still have them as favourites. In a one off game of course everything is possible, but it will be tough.

The home advantage is something to hang onto. And England will up their game - they will have to. I have concerns about our midfield. Rice is okay, but Philips doesn't have the quality.

I also thought Spain fully outplayed Italy. But the Italians are just an exceptional team unit. They manage things so well. If you have 15 mins left, and are behind, they won't give you a sniff. The right fouls, some rolling around etc. its an art. They can grind out results but they have lots of passing skills too. Maybe upfront is where Italy are not as good as us. Sterling and Kane are better imo than the Italian forwards. But we lack some guile in midfield.

Back