• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Season Ticket Renewal Talk

Hi all, brand new forum member But decades long fan.
Gonna try and get 2 ST for me and my 17 Yr old boy in morning.
What do you think my chances are?
I've read I can't buy in South Stand due to son being technically a junior member.
Don't really care where we are in the stadium just excited to get foot in the door.
You defo have a chance, you can buy in south Stand but it will cost you full price, no concessions

I've read I can't buy in South Stand due to son being technically a junior member.
Don't really care where we are in the stadium just excited to get foot in the door.

Good luck - you should be able to get a Stadium Map up and it shows you which area the concessions are, so you know where to head to immediately when you get on the site and can look for 2 seats together. Only certain blocks have concessions so no point looking at ones that won't have Junior options

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Welcome @Rustyspurs

You can get concession pricing in the South Stand, but only in the higher seats. Otherwise I think you can pay full price for a junior in the lower tiers (not sure if the areas prepped for safe standing actually exclude juniors, or you just have to pay the adult price).
This is an old matchday pricing plan. You can see from this which colour coded areas offer junior pricing.

upload_2021-7-7_7-17-1.png

Thanks for the advice folks. I've been studying that plan for 2 days lol. If I've researched properly I don't think we sell ST to juniors anywhere in South stand. Concessions there are for the older folks but hope I'm wrong. Just don't want to waste time selecting tickets before being turned down at end of process because of sons junior status.
Where would you guys go for if not South Stand?

Something that I found very strange was that they were going WAY down the waiting list to invite people to buy a new ST for next season with (seemingly) all on the waiting list having a chance of getting in quickly and snapping one up, irrespective of their position on the list. Have I missed something here and was there something in place that would (e.g) have one or two days for those under (say) 10,000 on the list, then same for next 10,000, and so on?
It was offered in batches. Those early numbers on the waiting list first. I was 30k+ on the waiting list, and only got offered it a couple of days ago. Looking at what's written here on the forum, those before me in the waiting list got the offer at least a week earlier.

Thanks for the advice folks. I've been studying that plan for 2 days lol. If I've researched properly I don't think we sell ST to juniors anywhere in South stand. Concessions there are for the older folks but hope I'm wrong. Just don't want to waste time selecting tickets before being turned down at end of process because of sons junior status.
Where would you guys go for if not South Stand?

What? The map literally shows junior pricing in the green and orange bands in the south stand.

I'm in the South Stand Safe Standing area and the guys next to me share their tickets and regularly bring their kids (around 10/11 I'd say). Nobody sits but they don't seem to have any issues seeing things.

I'm in the South Stand Safe Standing area and the guys next to me share their tickets and regularly bring their kids (around 10/11 I'd say). Nobody sits but they don't seem to have any issues seeing things.
This, took my 11 year old and he was fine standing.

My son is 3 inches taller than I am so height wasn't a worry.
I was just concerned I'd get 2 tickets in basket and lose them as he's registered as junior.
In the end it matters not.. I GOT 2 TICKETS!
High in South Stand too.
I'm honestly buzzing, it really is a bucket list thing for me.
Plus my sons Birthday is 11th July so quite the surprise present for him.

My son is 3 inches taller than I am so height wasn't a worry.
I was just concerned I'd get 2 tickets in basket and lose them as he's registered as junior.
In the end it matters not.. I GOT 2 TICKETS!
High in South Stand too.
I'm honestly buzzing, it really is a bucket list thing for me.
Plus my sons Birthday is 11th July so quite the surprise present for him.

Congrats mate. That's great news.

I think this is the earliest it’s ever been? It hasn’t landed well amongst my mates with STs

It's not like we have to pay right now, we have until the end of April to decide. Two years ago the window for renewal was from 17 March to 1 May.

Back