• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer rumours - summer 2021 edition

Interesting. I think we can agree that talks will conclude quickly because Pedro is currently recovering from a broken knee cap which has resulted in him missing the Euros, and will, optimistically, keep him out until October, pessimistically, January 2022. Not sure any recruiting team would be looking to sign a player in those circumstances. Surprised they didn't know...
Trying to be smart, yet you ended up looking a tit.
If Paratici is looking at 26 year old Serie B rejects and failures I'm very comfortable in saying he is not up to the task.

Thankfully I'm pretty sure he is not looking at signing them for spurs. And I say that despite having quite serious reservations about him.
You're wrong, he is interested in signing them, others at the club don't share his optimism.

Or maybe we are going to be selling quite a few players and have little money to make signings and need to supplement the squad with some cheap, low wage players?

Or maybe it is the usual agent DoF sort of chit-chat that happens about tens of players every single day?

Or maybe Favour is making it all up…. Only time will tell.
Why would I make it up?
I'm not a self obsessed prat like Trix or Hercules over on SC.

He's looked excellent for PSV this season, when I have watched them. I'll be really interested to see how he does at Dortmund. He was one of the batch of promising young players that we lost under Poch because the route to the first team seemed to be closed and there were few opportunities to go out on loan and get first team football.

We need to buy a scottish club. Then use it to give young prospects first team experience. Like red bull salzburg for leipzig.

Back