• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Season Ticket Renewal Talk

so 30,000 odd people will be able to go for what, 2000, 3000 Season Tickets max?

Possibly closer to 4,000-4,500? 5% churn on c38,000 STs, plus the 2500 additional ST seats.
I guess the club know from experience the approximate number of members that don't actually take up the offer of a ST. But I would have expected a bit more phasing out of fairness to those higher up the list.

in hindsight, it's a bit unfair someone who's 5th on the waiting list has the same chances as the person who's 25,000...

Wait, unless the person who's 5th has to say no, and then queue time rolls around to the person whos 25,000?

in hindsight, it's a bit unfair someone who's 5th on the waiting list has the same chances as the person who's 25,000...

Wait, unless the person who's 5th has to say no, and then queue time rolls around to the person whos 25,000?
I doubt it will be done in order of waiting list priority.

What if the person who is 5th doesn't try to log on till 10:30am? Everyone is kept waiting?

Mate of mine got his today.

Apparently there was a lot of furore with the website at 10am. It was to do with the '48hr windows' mentioned in the emails.

Everyone told 10am but in the background there were individual windows.

My 2 year old daughter has been offered a season ticket.

Demand must be seriously low.

The seats available now are likely to be crap or really expensive (1882). People can either pay for a seat for a couple of seasons and hope for a move or just wait and see if we improve on the pitch first.

My 2 year old daughter has been offered a season ticket.

Demand must be seriously low.

I also got offered one. I was 63k on the waiting list last time I checked. Once you're in you're in right? So I'll probably be purchasing one come wed morning.

The seats available now are likely to be crap or really expensive (1882). People can either pay for a seat for a couple of seasons and hope for a move or just wait and see if we improve on the pitch first.

I’ve just been offered one for the first time too.

Had a season pass when we played at Wembley but doubt I’ll be able to get to most of the games next season and if my seat is up in the bleachers / 1882 (mate had a season ticket there but gave it up) plus we’re not playing sexy winning football then might end up being a costly extravagance.

Back