• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Danny Ings - Burnley's Number 10

It's Spurs, his legs will fall off in the first game and we will watch him spend his entire contract "almost" getting back to fit.

So if he can leave for free in 2022 surely he can agree to a contract with a new club in January? Surely the max they can get is £10m this summer?

So if he can leave for free in 2022 surely he can agree to a contract with a new club in January? Surely the max they can get is £10m this summer?
For only £10m Southampton might as well keep him and let him go on a free in a year's time. I think it would still take a bid of over £20m for Southampton to sell Ings, proven PL goalscorers are like gold-dust.

Having Ings could be the difference between relegation and survival. They'd be mad to sell for £10m. I'd expect it to be £30m+

Having Ings could be the difference between relegation and survival. They'd be mad to sell for £10m. I'd expect it to be £30m+
No one will pay that though. Its either £10m - £15m at an absolute maximum now or let him leave for free and hope he puts in 100% effort.

Well unless we are going to play with two strikers then i do not see Ings coming here at all, he will not want to be a back up to Kane IMO.

29 years old, so not really a long-term signing...more a 'keep Harry happy' signing

Id like us to sign players a lot younger than him, however I guess Ings coming in and some of the similar age attackers like Lamela and Moura leaving is somewhat neutral age-wise, and also a home grown player

Lazy reporting

- If we play two up front, isn't that Son? or is it two +Son?
- Any striker coming in is really a rotation for Kane

I'd like to say a backup striker that could rotate with either Kane or Son and a manager willing to pull one of them off each game to manage the mileage

Back