• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Giovani Lo Celso

"try our best" ... "unlucky"...."unlucky".... maybe its something lost in translation, he sounds like he isn't ready mentally to seize the initiative to win.

I’m hopeful GLC and Tanguay are the new Eriksen and Dembele. Both a good age, both had flattered to deceive but had shown flashes of potential. Then a coach got them playing in a system that worked and they turned into crucial players.

They are at a good age, and needed to settle into the country. I think speaking the language is important. They need to sort out injuries and fitness respectively but I think talking of selling them is way short of the mark. Unless we can get the same talent but more settled already for the money, we might as well build on them. The likelihood is they will get better, because their problems were settling, fitness, and a lack of system.

Thanks. Looks like he played well
He did, he laid it on a plate twice for Fernandez, but F is a terrible finisher and missed everything last night. F would make Pepe look like Harry Kane.

Glad he got off the pitch relatively unscathed, Chile are ruthless.

Looks like he is good attacking into space.
I do think there's a player in there, and hope things will click once the team actually has some attacking movement again. In some parallel universe, a midfield three of Lo Celso, Ndombele and Hojbjerg would be an incredible mix of passer, press-breaker and enforcer. Being Spurs, however, this is not _our_ universe.

Back