• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Coronavirus

You said that a post has to include it’s source otherwise it is meaningless. You posted something, so please follow your rules and add the source.

Can you explain why you need it and why? I mean, it’s a bit of an imposition- at least be polite and acknowledge you can’t be bothered to look yourself despite your interest.

This is not the junior common room.

I am pretty sure Mark has better things to do than falsify graphical information to post on a limited interest thread in a pretty limited interest forum, whilst he is also busy with a family, space, Lego, watches, dubious fashion choices and just about everything else there is to talk about.

Apologies missed your post as you quoted yourself?! Haha, plonker.

The source proves (or disproves) the credibility of the info posted. Without that anything posted as fact should be deemed as nonsense.

@markysimmo has been 'digging' for around 28 hours now, so I think it safe to assume his post was boll0cks.

The source proves (or disproves) the credibility of the info posted. Without that anything posted as fact should be deemed as nonsense.

@markysimmo has been 'digging' for around 28 hours now, so I think it safe to assume his post was boll0cks.

You are a rude, objectionable clam with nothing to contribute to this forum, so go fudge yourself.

source please?

I hope you can now see, your passive aggression had to be called out. If you have an objection to something just explain why you disagree, put a bit of effort in.

I hope you can now see, your passive aggression had to be called out. If you have an objection to something just explain why you disagree, put a bit of effort in.

If something is posted as fact then it needs the source. I don't know how I can make this any easier for you to understand.

If something is posted as fact then it needs the source. I don't know how I can make this any easier for you to understand.

All right Shirley fudging temple. For pities sake, he said it was from Sage, stop your foot stomping and find things out for yourself. We ain’t here to learn you nuffin.

All right Shirley fudging temple. For pities sake, he said it was from Sage, stop your foot stomping and find things out for yourself. We ain’t here to learn you nuffin.
Perhaps you take the words of people at face value, I on the other hand like to have ALL the information, so I can judge for myself.

Your infatuation with me is very worrying, go out for a walk, clear your head and get off the internet, I'm not going to shag you.

Perhaps you take the words of people at face value, I on the other hand like to have ALL the information, so I can judge for myself.

Your infatuation with me is very worrying, go out for a walk, clear your head and get off the internet, I'm not going to shag you.

Just wanted to mark your card as a trolling hectoring bully. And all those things you ask of me, I am not complying.

But you can’t mention your source for all the flimflam info you have given in the manager and transfer section?

But you can’t mention your source for all the flimflam info you have given in the manager and transfer section?

I have mentioned on the thread I was named as a 'possible ITK' that I am not and also how I get the info I do.

So wind your neck in.

On Monday the government is set to let us know what July 19th and beyond will look like.

skynews-boris-johnson_5415393.jpg

https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19...s-freedoms-at-monday-news-conference-12348907

Should be a busy 'leakage' day for Laura K.

Last edited:
I have mentioned on the thread I was named as a 'possible ITK' that I am not and also how I get the info I do.

So wind your neck in.
So someone has info on this thread and its classed as nonsense by you as it has no valid source yet you claim you know a guy/girl that gives you info on transfers and we are supposed to trust that? Can you not see how this may seem contradicting?

So someone has info on this thread and its classed as nonsense by you as it has no valid source yet you claim you know a guy/girl that gives you info on transfers and we are supposed to trust that? Can you not see how this may seem contradicting?
I don't claim to ... 'know a guy'.

Back