• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Politics, politics, politics (so long and thanks for all the fish)

Not just wages that are gonna be cheaper in Romania. It is very convenient to use Brexit as an excuse and make the decision to move to a country with lower wages, cost of renting/buying facilities etc. Far better PR

Not sure how you figure it is better PR. With a third of the UK voting for Brexit, why is it better PR to potentially alienate a third of one of your markets? Maybe just maybe exporting goods to the EU is more costly and difficult now? I can vouch for that myself. My business rarely sent stuff to the EU - just as a favour to customers who were in another country temporarily - but now we can't do it without it costing the customer an extra £200 on average. The ridiculous thing is, its cheaper and easier to sell a lot of things to the US than it is to France. How does that make sense?

Ok... what I meant is, why do you think he is? What has he done to make you feel that way about him?

Because he doesn't come across as a cûnt to me at all.
He enables this government.

Has no idea what he is doing at PMQs.

'Sir' is part of the establishment.

Former Director of Public Prosecutions.

Starmer lied about his intention to stay in the EU vaccine rollout.

He's more tories than the tories, the list is endless...

He enables this government.

Has no idea what he is doing at PMQs.

'Sir' is part of the establishment.

Former Director of Public Prosecutions.

Starmer lied about his intention to stay in the EU vaccine rollout.

He's more tories than the tories, the list is endless...

So this is why you are going to vote Tory then right?

I like how explicitly the new levelling-up agenda has been presented. Benighted locales are advised to elect Tories as mayors, or sherrifs, or clan lords. If the new satraps are prepared to pose with Johnson for hi-vis tabard photo ops, the pork barrels will be opened and deprivation will be reversed for their lucky constituents.

I like how explicitly the new levelling-up agenda has been presented. Benighted locales are advised to elect Tories as mayors, or sherrifs, or clan lords. If the new satraps are prepared to pose with Johnson for hi-vis tabard photo ops, the pork barrels will be opened and deprivation will be reversed for their lucky constituents.
Well they've levelled up the important stuff

Where does one get a self-funding wine cellar? I want one.

Government admits Boris Johnson's flat refurb originally paid for by Tory donors
The bizarre funding chain was finally confirmed in the fourth footnote on the 208th page of the Cabinet Office’s annual report, which the Government quietly published on Thursday

The bloke is trolling England, and most are too stupid to notice.

All of those years of underfunding education are paying off.

Back