• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2021/22

You not been to the new ground?
They check everyone
tenor.gif

Yes, you can put a junior ticket on the exchange, or transfer it through the ticket share, and an adult can buy/share it. I have done this several times with my nephew's ticket when his school sports stuff conflicts with kick off times. Under the old system the ticket was either put onto the recipient's membership card, or an e-ticket/printable ticket was sent. This new ticket would be of the right categorisation for the recipient. I guess under the new system the ticket will be on a smart phone but the same principle would apply I imagine.
If you sell the ticket on the exchange, you get the junior price for that game refunded (even if it's sold to an adult) which is fair enough.
There is a loophole with the ticket share scheme in that one could buy a junior ticket and then share it constantly with an adult but I recall the club have something in their ST terms that they will monitor use of the ticket share scheme to ensure it isn't being abused.

Using a junior ticket when entering definitely scans as a different colour.

Brilliant, thanks.

I'm dreading using phone app as my phone doesnt run my life and I only use it for calling when out of house, thats when I remember to take it with me and charge it.

I'm dreading using phone app as my phone doesnt run my life and I only use it for calling when out of house, thats when I remember to take it with me and charge it.

I believe they will have an alternative for people who don't have smart phones. You could phone/email the ticket office, tell them you are worried about next season because you don't have a smart phone (even if you do) and see what they suggest. It might well be the pain of having to go to the ticket office on the day of the game which is not ideal, but they might have something else in mind.
Otherwise it's a checklist of housekeys, debit card, phone, charging pack, charging lead, lipstick.... (well maybe not the latter in your case. Or maybe. I'm not judging).

I believe they will have an alternative for people who don't have smart phones. You could phone/email the ticket office, tell them you are worried about next season because you don't have a smart phone (even if you do) and see what they suggest. It might well be the pain of having to go to the ticket office on the day of the game which is not ideal, but they might have something else in mind.
Otherwise it's a checklist of housekeys, debit card, phone, charging pack, charging lead, lipstick.... (well maybe not the latter in your case. Or maybe. I'm not judging).

I have enough trouble remembering to put my trousers on.

Premier League games to be shown live on TV across September
Saturday 11 September

12:30 Crystal Palace v Spurs (BT Sport)

17:30 Chelsea v Aston Villa* (Sky Sports)

Sunday 12 September

16:30 Leeds v Liverpool* (Sky Sports)

Monday 13 September

20:00 Everton v Burnley (Sky Sports)

Friday 17 September

20:00 Saudi Sportswashing Machine v Leeds (Sky Sports)

Saturday 18 September

12:30 Wolves v Brentford (BT Sport)

17:30 Aston Villa v Everton (Sky Sports)

Sunday 19 September

14:00 Brighton v Leicester**

14:00 West Ham v Man Utd (Sky Sports)

16:30 Spurs v Chelsea (Sky Sports)

** Leicester's participation in the UEFA Europa League the preceding Thursday

Saturday 25 September

12:30 Chelsea v Emirates Marketing Project (BT Sport)

17:30 Brentford v Liverpool (Sky Sports)

Sunday 26 September

14:00 Southampton v Wolves (Sky Sports)

16:30 Arsenal v Spurs (Sky Sports)

Monday 27 September

20:00 Crystal Palace v Brighton (Sky Sports)

Matches marked with * are subject to change depending on the participation of PL clubs in the UEFA Champions League the following Tuesday.

Back