• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer rumours - summer 2021 edition

I think your inside sauces might be messing with you. Lorenzo Rosseti at a glance is a 40 year old midfielder who last played for the mighty Ravenna in 2010. Maybe you've mixed up names?

I think he is younger than that I think, but he last played and I assume was released from the giants of Como of Seria B

And before that he scored 7 goals in 49 appearance for another seria b club.

But @Favour rates him, so I will wait for his reasons

Balottelli is insane but had something about him once upon a time, not sure what he has been up to recently.

The other two, you rate them? Tell us why? What have they done in their careers so far that suggests that they would be even squad players at spurs.
I trust the people who told me and ALSO and more importantly I trust that Fabio Paratici knows more about these players and their potential than us.

I trust the people who told me and ALSO and more importantly I trust that Fabio Paratici knows more about these players and their potential than us.

That's fair, but doesn't mean we can't question him, especially if he is considering signing a seria B player who was released after scoring 7 goals in 49 games.

I think he is younger than that I think, but he last played and I assume was released from the giants of Como of Seria B

And before that he scored 7 goals in 49 appearance for another seria b club.

But @Favour rates him, so I will wait for his reasons

He's 26 years old.

My apologies, it's me getting mixed up. There's a Lorenzo Rossetti and a Lorenzo Rosseti. All three players you've mentioned are still quite left of field so fair play if we end up signing any of them, but I certainly hope we don't.

Reactions: DTA
If paratici was to get in those 3 players he will be out the door. 1 of levy's major requirements is that we try and promote youth. Bringing in journeymen who juventus didn't want and now serie b teams don't want is not going to help with that.

If paratici was to get in those 3 players he will be out the door. 1 of levy's major requirements is that we try and promote youth. Bringing in journeymen who juventus didn't want and now serie b teams don't want is not going to help with that.
You don't fully understand Levy's 'requirements'.

Many fans think they do, however, none actually understand what he is doing.

You don't fully understand Levy's 'requirements'.

Many fans think they do, however, none actually understand what he is doing.

Levy doesn't want to use youth? Not only does it save us money in transfer fees (possibly hundreds of millions of pounds) it also means other youngsters will join us and the ones here wont bugger off on a free.

He litterally said it numerous times that we want to promote youth.

I would take what you read with a massive pinch of salt. There is no way we are looking at Balotelli.

Levy doesn't want to use youth? Not only does it save us money in transfer fees (possibly hundreds of millions of pounds) it also means other youngsters will join us and the ones here wont bugger off on a free.

He litterally said it numerous times that we want to promote youth.
you are mistaking promoting youth for 'sell on value'.

Michele Cavion - 26
Lorenzo Rosseti - 26

Granted Mario Balotelli doesn't tick that box as he's 30.

However... Levy is not in charge of transfers anymore.....

I wouldn't say I'm ITK, I do hear things though from a couple of sources inside the club.
This might mean you know a burger flipper and a floor cleaner... or it might mean you meet Donna Cullen and Matt Coldecott for a threesome each Tuesday.

Which is it?

Back