• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Son Heung-Min

The Athletic are apparently reporting that we'd paid back a 175M loan from the Bank of England last year and that has now put us 'in a position to complete the new contract for Son'...

It fits with what I had heard during the season that a deal had been agreed and it would be announced this summer
And also what was rumoured/shared/leaked that people borrowing form the government couldn’t offer better contracts or bonuses to senior staff. It wouldn’t be a positive story to give son a new improved contract whisky owing the tax payer £175m

And also what was rumoured/shared/leaked that people borrowing form the government couldn’t offer better contracts or bonuses to senior staff. It wouldn’t be a positive story to give son a new improved contract whisky owing the tax payer £175m

Not sure what whisky has to do with it.

Wrong decision to give him a contract. Hope it is 4 years maximum which would take him up to 32. Think he is on the verge of the legs going syndrome.

On field performance aside, Sonny's a cash cow that we'd be foolish to get rid of. We must get a good percentage of his wages in shirt printing alone (although Levy missed a trick by not using his full name on shirts).

Looks like Sonny is getting in on the computer game appearance gig.

205162334_2988041358186435_5453890203471784601_n.png

Reading more about it, the South Korea manager has said something about not risking injury...which, as a paranoid Spurs fan, I'm taking to mean that Son doesn't want to ruin his chances of a summer transfer. I really hope I'm wrong.
Where to? We’re not selling Son AND Kane this summer!

Reading more about it, the South Korea manager has said something about not risking injury...which, as a paranoid Spurs fan, I'm taking to mean that Son doesn't want to ruin his chances of a summer transfer. I really hope I'm wrong.
If a decent offer comes in, sell him and keep Kane for another year then sell him. Son should bring in a decent amount of money for a rebuild, the only issue is who would buy him at the price it would cost?

Where to? We’re not selling Son AND Kane this summer!
If he won't sign a new contract then he pretty much has to be sold this summer or we risk another Eriksen type situation.

Put yourself in Son's shoes.... Would you sign a new contract at Spurs now that would see you spend your entire peak years with the club?

Back