• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Moussa Sissoko

Same, and while all the people will point to his skied shot, no one will point out him doing great work on the right and getting the ball into Coman who banged it against the bar from 6 yards away.

That was really impressive and would have been a glorious cameo for him had the shot been six inches lower.

That whole sissoko volley just added to the classic nature of the game.

It was as if the football gods had decided they needed a memento of this fine evenings work and there was only one player with the skill set to launch it up into the great park in the sky.

They were playing fantastic, the way they changed the result, amazing, Benzema’s first goal was incredible, Pogba’s third goal was top. But then I think they had a little bit of fun.

‘I also believe Deschamps made one mistake that I think about many, many times.

‘When you’re in a game where there’s a possibility of extra time you have to be very careful with the changes you make.

When you make a change on minute 89 and you take off one of your best players, Griezmann, who was playing amazingly well and you change Griezmann for Sissoko.

‘If this is a points game without extra time that’s okay. But when there’s the possibility of extra time that’s a big game because then you make that change, they equalise in minute 91 or 92, you go to extra time and then you want to shoot yourself because you left Griezmann out of extra time.

Mourinho's view of the substitution. [emoji102]

Back