• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2021/22

Glad it's Sunday as at Lords on the Friday and my Mrs Dad's massive 60th birthday party on the Saturday

If you didn't renew but have a balance left in your ticketing account has anybody got an ideas if that can be withdrawn as cash ??

Ok. But you can’t sell it to random members not in your network? I guess it’s also not allowed to sell tickets to family members, friends etc due to covid?
Im sure both will be a thing, exchange helps ensure seats are filled / money is spent / commission is earned and the transfer thing will be fine as long as they are registered in some ways.

edit: exchange is a defo.

Ticket Exchange is the Club’s official online resale platform which gives Season Ticket Holders and Premium Members the ability to sell their designated seat at face value to a One Hotspur Member to buy (or other supporters if the game goes on General Sale) for any Premier League home fixture they are unable to attend.

A selection of General Admission and Premium seats will be listed on Ticket Exchange including a number of single seats. Premium seats listed on Ticket Exchange will also include access to the seats' respective lounge and a complimentary food offering.

Ticket Exchange will open for home fixtures at the Club’s discretion and once all tickets have sold. Once open, updates will be communicated via Club channels.

Ticket Exchange seats may on occasions go on Guest or General Sale for Premier League games.

https://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/tickets/buy-tickets/home-tickets/

edit 2. So is ticket share and it seems you only have to register to get a CRN not be a paying member, which I have to say will be really helpful but I’d also like to see the club be able to monitor those that are transferring the ticket more often than not. Especially if they are using the season ticket to pay for their away games and beer money !

https://ask.tottenhamhotspur.com/hc/en-us/articles/207433069-My-Network

Last edited:
Based on the likelihood that my 5 year old isn’t going to be able to attend all games, is it possible to transfer his ticket to a member in my network (or via the Exchange) even though it’s a junior ticket?

Alternatively does it show that it’s a junior ticket when entering through the turnstiles?

Based on the likelihood that my 5 year old isn’t going to be able to attend all games, is it possible to transfer his ticket to a member in my network (or via the Exchange) even though it’s a junior ticket?

Alternatively does it show that it’s a junior ticket when entering through the turnstiles?
I was told it comes up a different colour on the light system on the scanner… I think that’s gonad*s
But they do check the person at the stairs before entering the ticket area don’t they

I was told it comes up a different colour on the light system on the scanner… I think that’s gonad*s
But they do check the person at the stairs before entering the ticket area don’t they

I thought it might scan a different colour for the concession tickets, I think I might have seen someone have that as they enter.

I’ve only ever had a steward ask on the bigger games to check, but a lot of the time they just ask if you know where you’re going.

Yes, you can put a junior ticket on the exchange, or transfer it through the ticket share, and an adult can buy/share it. I have done this several times with my nephew's ticket when his school sports stuff conflicts with kick off times. Under the old system the ticket was either put onto the recipient's membership card, or an e-ticket/printable ticket was sent. This new ticket would be of the right categorisation for the recipient. I guess under the new system the ticket will be on a smart phone but the same principle would apply I imagine.
If you sell the ticket on the exchange, you get the junior price for that game refunded (even if it's sold to an adult) which is fair enough.
There is a loophole with the ticket share scheme in that one could buy a junior ticket and then share it constantly with an adult but I recall the club have something in their ST terms that they will monitor use of the ticket share scheme to ensure it isn't being abused.

Using a junior ticket when entering definitely scans as a different colour.

I thought it might scan a different colour for the concession tickets, I think I might have seen someone have that as they enter.

I’ve only ever had a steward ask on the bigger games to check, but a lot of the time they just ask if you know where you’re going.
We always get checked at the bottom old the stairs before entering the ground

Back