• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Next Manager?

Martinez is the man Levy wants, Belgium progressing is putting a spanner in that which means we will possibly end up with Potter.
Oh GHod please no! That Belgian team is brimmed with attacking talent, yet they're one of the most boring teams to watch. Just passing it sideways and backwards, with zero movement. Godawful!

Supporting spurs since the sacking of pottecino has been, like being strapped to a wall and oofed in the nuts continuously whilst sol Campbell and arsene wenger sing drum and bass love songs.

Give Gold a call, i am sure he will have a idea.;)

west_ham_united_manager_sam_allardyce_with_co_owner_david_gold_l_247206.jpg

Yes psg want rid of poch so trigger his extension. Meaning it will cost more to sack him. Makes total sense.

Part of me thinks a Poch to Spurs, Deschamps to PSG, Zidane to France merry-go-round has been tied-up for a month or so, and it's just under wraps while France are still in the Euros.

Yes psg want rid of poch so trigger his extension. Meaning it will cost more to sack him. Makes total sense.

I'd usually be on board with calling out the nonsense, but for what it's worth I think PSG make emotional decisions, not logical/business ones (not saying I buy the Zidane thing)

Part of me thinks a Poch to Spurs, Deschamps to PSG, Zidane to France merry-go-round has been tied-up for a month or so, and it's just under wraps while France are still in the Euros.

Zidane to PSG makes much more sense. He has pedigree in the one competition they really want to win.

Zidane to PSG makes much more sense. He has pedigree in the one competition they really want to win.
It’s all gone a bit quiet re ZZ. His ego will dictate he’ll only go for something big like PSG, France (or someone like Juve, if they were available). I’m not sure where that leaves us though. It would explain a lot of things if this merry go round did actually happen.

Surely we can expect some kind of update on the hunt before the end of the week / pre season kicks off, even it’s just one of the club’s journalistic stooges putting out an off-the-record update.

Reactions: DTA

It does make sense. But he was available when we were looking at poch. Psg triggered pochs extension. If they wanted zidane, talk to poch and agree a mutual termination. Would have cost them nothing. Now poch has a 2 year deal he'd have to be compensated for. What will that cost them £15m?

Back