• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Next Manager?

So who left this outside Espirito Santo's house over the weekend then? He's had to get the first plane to Turkey to get away from the Levy Out phalanx!

E49SMnlWEAIpLkd

Seriously though, this is what is going on in Liverpool

I’m started to get frustrated as every time we get linked to an imminent appointment I find myself researching them and finding reasons to get excited about their appointment, which in turn makes me feel like we are missing out on someone I was underwhelmed by!

*Apart from Gattuso, really couldn’t find much to support the viability of him being a serous candidate.

So who left this outside Espirito Santo's house over the weekend then? He's had to get the first plane to Turkey to get away from the Levy Out phalanx!

E49SMnlWEAIpLkd

fudging stupid people

Same with the no to Nuno trending on twitter

Now the asshats think the manager job is a popularity contest, while wanting Poch and not even being able to make the connection in their brain that they probably where the ones who didn't want Poch in the first place.

fudging stupid people

Same with the no to Nuno trending on twitter

Now the asshats think the manager job is a popularity contest, while wanting Poch and not even being able to make the connection in their brain that they probably where the ones who didn't want Poch in the first place.
Think GB was saying the sign is from Liverpool so Everton fans? Unless I’ve read it wrong?

There’s also a sign saying “f**k off you fat koppite c**t”. That one kind of made me laugh :)

(threats about knowing where you live are pathetic though)

E49SMnlWEAIpLkd

That is sick. Whoever wrote this should be fudging ashamed of themselves and it is yet more evidence of the negative spiral we are in as a country.

I mean what kind of psychopath leaves the apostrophe out of don’t, especially in a document designed for public consumption?

I am not angry - I have supported Spurs since 1962 - I have known good and great times supporting Spurs and known dire times - the mid to late seventies wasn't a picnic, nor the nineties after the FA Cup win... but seldom have I known a time when I have less confidence that things will/could get better. You are right, life goes on whether my team succeeds or not; the sun will come up tomorrow; but I am entitled to a POV and since you are so ambivalent I wonder why you post your views, since nothing we say or do will make a difference... but just giving an opinion is part of life and stimulates us - but not too much at my age, thanks :)

Fair comments and I’m one year ahead of you but I agree that this the most despondent I’ve ever felt about our infuriating club

Will still be glued to the next season hoping for miracles

Back