• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Next Manager?

Ten hag, I would love but I really can't see it.. I'm running out of options I would be happy with.. If not nuno then hasselhuttl, definitely ahead of martinez.

The Nuno thing is a weird one.

If we are genuinely letting him go, I’ll be happy that Levy has decided to try and stick close to the Spurs DNA statement he made.

On the other hand, it would call into question just how aligned and compatible he and Paratici are. That would be a worry and something that would need sorting.

The Nuno thing is a weird one.

If we are genuinely letting him go, I’ll be happy that Levy has decided to try and stick close to the Spurs DNA statement he made.

On the other hand, it would call into question just how aligned and compatible he and Paratici are. That would be a worry and something that would need sorting.
Assuming there's any truth whatsoever in the gossip.

The only coach we know we've properly gone in for since paratici started was fonseca, who is a progressive coach.

I'm not sure there's ever been any truth in gattuso or NES

There’s no rush. Levy has it all under control...

Its beyond ridiculous now. Pre-season starts in a weeks' time, a time when we'd want the new manager building relationships with the players and getting across his philosophy and tactics, even if most of the early days training is fitness et focussed. GHod knows what we're waiting for but to take this long, you'd hope that the appointment would be worth it

Its beyond ridiculous now. Pre-season starts in a weeks' time, a time when we'd want the new manager building relationships with the players and getting across his philosophy and tactics, even if most of the early days training is fitness et focussed. GHod knows what we're waiting for but to take this long, you'd hope that the appointment would be worth it
Whilst I agree I guess the amount of players here for pre season next week will be low due to the ongoing comps

Back