• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Next Manager?

If we end up with nuno, Connor coady, andersen, Philips, lamptey, Aaron's and Brooks and can offload dier, sanchez, aurier, winks, lamela if he wants and moura... I would be very happy.. At the moment I'm in a place between tears and punching walls.. Levy, rabbit, hat.. Time to get it done mate.. NOW.

That has been the funniest absurd brick-spin this cycle, when some content clown shoe actually asked him about our job. Good grief I laughed and then winced for 5 mins.

What? Where is the link to that... I have to see that Dîckheads reaction

Martinez is the man Levy wants, Belgium progressing is putting a spanner in that which means we will possibly end up with Potter.

I quite like Martinez the bloke but he has some big flaws as a club manager. They were exposed big time at Everton. Nuno is the Mendes stooge, but he has a respectable win percentage at all his clubs. Potter I am warming to him a bit more but I can't get rid of the niggling feeling that he just hasn't done that well at Brighton.

Whoever we get though I will support. Just want it done early enough so they can get the Kane situation sorted and bring in some of their own players

If it were Martinez, how likely is he to want/need a holiday after the Euros? I suppose if he's the man we want then it can be made to work, especially with the DoF in place, but it would feel we were getting awfully close to the start of next season before he'd be in situ.

I'm just not buying martinez.. If a good manager had that Belgium team they would be so scary.. As with Everton, I don't ever really see a plan. Just a group of players on a field... Luckily for martinez, his players are exceptional.. If Levy waits for martinez then everything he has achieved will be undone.. If Belgium and martinez are willing to part waves the year before a world Cup, that screams of major issues. As timelines go, if spurs wait another 2 weeks it will hurt Tottenham standing as a top club. this year even west ham have more to offer good signings with europa league. . I still believe nuno could get us back in the mix.. Martinez is another 7th place finish... Please Levy trust in your DOF. We need a manager in place this week.

Back