• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Next Manager?

IMO, the only manager that would turn us down, is one with a better offer. Levy has proved with Poch that a manager will be given time if successful, and a challenge for the league or CL is feasible. He also showed that he's prepared to pay £15m/yr with Mourinho. Post stadium, pre-covid he also spent £200m on players. One of the best stadia and training facilities in the world, and some top top players.
But no, because some idiots (fans and journos) have lost their brick, we're struggling to attract a manager!
I think you are on the wrong site. This is the Chicken Licken Spurs site. We don't like your kind around here.

Like redknapp? Jol? Poch? Sherwood?

Redknapp? He didn't want him. I have forgotten which board member told Levy he was the man to get us out of that jam (they were right short-term) but Levy was forced to bin Commoli and the DoF structure at the time.

Jol was Arnesen. Sherwood bizarre.

Poch? Excellent appt. He nailed it. And then...sigh...

Redknapp? He didn't want him. I have forgotten which board member told Levy he was the man to get us out of that jam (they were right short-term) but Levy was forced to bin Commoli and the DoF structure at the time.

Jol was Arnesen. Sherwood bizarre.

Poch? Excellent appt. He nailed it. And then...sigh...
The more time passes, the more I can only assume the Sherwood appointment was a matter of giving him enough rope.

The man's barely capable of tying his own shoelaces, it's hard to imagine someone like Levy seriously considering him for the long term.

The more time passes, the more I can only assume the Sherwood appointment was a matter of giving him enough rope.

The man's barely capable of tying his own shoelaces, it's hard to imagine someone like Levy seriously considering him for the long term.

Or he knew he could not get Poch immediately? Bizarre, yes.

Poch was agreed before Sherwood was appointed, we had to wait so Levy used the opportunity to let him fail up and bin the fudger off.

I'm reading a few comments about Gérard... He has done miraculous at rangers but I think moving now would be a year too soon. I think for himself as a manager he needs replicate and improve from last year. I'm not saying I would be angry to see him get the job I like Gérard but I think for gerad and for Tottenham, he needs another year.. I do feel its time to get behind nuno.. If nuno can get Doherty to play like he did for wolves and bring Connor coady with him, it's most of the pieces of the puzzle sorted in one move.. Calvin Philips if it is true and Harry giving us til Christmas to steady the ship and I will be a happy bunny...

Jol, Redknapp and Poch were shiny toys? Your Levy hate bubble could do with a lick of paint.
No they were accidents or 2nd choice. not meticulously selected at all. Would be good for you to have some impartial perspective rather than just calling out any criticism of Levy. I credit Levy where I think he deserves credit and criticize where I think he has fudged up.

Last edited:
Back