• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Season Ticket Renewal Talk

You're a bit keen Dave.
I always thought my son would love watching football with me as he grew up, but even now (he is 9) he says it is too stressful and scary as I get really angry and start shouting etc. so he makes himself absent and plays Minecraft or whatever instead.
Hopefully he'll get into the Euros...
Yes, that is the risk. No guarantee he follows Spurs or football at all, more likely Fortnite or Minecraft as you say!

I’ll get into him early though and see where that gets us!

Still no email thought i may have had one by now 2600 on the waiting list,to be honest i may wait a year again,to see how this manager pans out,who ever came in after chasing Conte,Pouch,Rodgers was always going to be third choice etc....

Still no email thought i may have had one by now 2600 on the waiting list,to be honest i may wait a year again,to see how this manager pans out,who ever came in after chasing Conte,Pouch,Rodgers was always going to be third choice etc....
I think they are processing the move requests first mate. Already moved mine a few weeks back.

Yeah but I just got offered an ST. Don't want to state numbers but there's several several thousand ahead of me...? Weird no?

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Maybe they don't want (or can't afford) the seats that are on offer. When I got mine it was pretty much the last one on offer. Had a crap seat for almost two seasons, then got a move to the south stand.

I don’t quite follow what happens if you’re offered one and turn it down - do you retain your position in the queue? How does it work?

At what price?

They’re opening the window of available seats on Wednesday.

here’s the pricing- https://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/me... Football Club&dm_i=4DMQ,13J8N,1I0ML5,5013J,1

Here’s some of the email:

We have not been able to offer Season Tickets to the waiting list for nearly two years so we are delighted that we can now make a limited increase to our Season Ticket Holder base of 2500 as a result of:
  • completing the installation of additional new seats, bringing the total stadium capacity to 62,850(opening capacity 60,062)
  • having used the lockdown period to accommodate as many seat moves as possible, thereby releasing seats in Season Ticket Holder areas
  • the success of Ticket Exchange, creating matchday ticket availability for our members, as well as giving season ticket holders the option to post their seats at face value for matches they cannot attend
  • completion of the renewal process for 2021/22 - which saw an amazing 95% renewal rate, with the Club accepting deferrals from those supporters unable to attend next season for health and other pandemic-associated reasons.

So I had to give up ST last season as it was someone else's name and obvs under covid he wasn't keen to officially transfer over.

Just got a mail offering me a ST, anyone else?

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Mate I was 23,550 on the list and I have just been offered one.

No way in hell I can commit to every weekend or more importantly Sunday's. Plus really do not like how we are run or the new stadium.

Will do the odd match because spurs are my team but I now hate Levy so much I really don't feel like giving him my money.

I guess a lot of people higher up don't have the funds or now things are open don't want to commit to going every other weekend.

I wouldn't be able to make it to every game, I just got membership and you can get a ticket for pretty much every game on the exchange anyway.

I don’t quite follow what happens if you’re offered one and turn it down - do you retain your position in the queue? How does it work?

That's what happened to me a WHL was below 300 for several years and was constantly being offered tickets in the West Stand which I turned down everytime because I want Park Lane. Got to the stage where I stopped reading letters (it was that long ago it started)/emails. It wasn't until after the application period of the final season there that I realised they'd finally offered me a place in Park Lane :rolleyes:
Took up a place at Wembley because I didn't want 40k people jumping in front of me for new WHL. Don't regret it.

Bottom line is you should retain your spot (25645?) in the queue.

That's what happened to me a WHL was below 300 for several years and was constantly being offered tickets in the West Stand which I turned down everytime because I want Park Lane. Got to the stage where I stopped reading letters (it was that long ago it started)/emails. It wasn't until after the application period of the final season there that I realised they'd finally offered me a place in Park Lane :rolleyes:
Took up a place at Wembley because I didn't want 40k people jumping in front of me for new WHL. Don't regret it.

Bottom line is you should retain your spot (25645?) in the queue.
Thanks for responding. I’m alright and already a ST holder in the South Stand. I’m just trying to work out how my 11 week old son - and newly signed up as a Junior Hotspur+ member, poor sod! - can hope to climb the waiting list.

Thanks for responding. I’m alright and already a ST holder in the South Stand. I’m just trying to work out how my 11 week old son - and newly signed up as a Junior Hotspur+ member, poor sod! - can hope to climb the waiting list.

Levy is probably planning a lifetime membership package for new borns. He will want money out of your baby and if you don't pay up he will sell it to China for parts. Would not put it past him.

Back