• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Next Manager?

Paratici is running the football side of the club. Steve Hitchen is still at the club and a board member. We are not going to bring in a third board member to work in this area. Paratici and Rangnick come from completely different football schools and wouldn't be a good fit.
More pertinently Rangnick wouldn’t accept coming in and not having control. If he came in and got it then Paratici wouldn’t accept it (and his level of responsibility is probably written into his contract).

Saw that too

""Julen rang me and told me. He said he'd received offers he'd not listened to in addition to a dizzying one from Tottenham. But he said he doesn't forget things and that he is very motivated here," he explained (via Sevilla's official website)."

I guess that that offer was pre-Fonseca, and probably pre-Conte....but perhaps post-Poch?

Hard to keep up with things!
Pre all of them I think.

More pertinently Rangnick wouldn’t accept coming in and not having control. If he came in and got it then Paratici wouldn’t accept it (and his level of responsibility is probably written into his contract).

Quite. I liked the idea of Rangnick being allowed to build the club in his image but it's not going to happen now

Assuming he really does want out of PSG, I'm still not clear on why we don't just go and get Poch.
Under £10m to just buy him out of his remaining 12 month contract, is nothing if he's the guy we want to build a long term plan.
Look at Madrid... saw Ancelotti, wanted Ancelotti, got Ancelotti - no drama, paid Everton, all done in a week.

Back