• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ingerlund

England have no identity or style of play. A wealth of exciting attacking players, but no plan to utilise any of them in an effective way. They're all wasted because it's not a proper plan. Just 11 guys in same colour kits. Southgate has absolutely zero coaching ability.
Don’t talk about our likely new manager like that mate! :D

Remember reading Lawrenson writing that the Liverpool coaches found it impossible to get him to get his head up and look for a pass.
Yes I remember something like that too. I seem to recall it was Carragher who said that the coaching team at Liverpool had given up on Sterling and had recommended that the club sell him as he was absolutely uncoachable.

Yes I remember something like that too. I seem to recall it was Carragher who said that the coaching team at Liverpool had given up on Sterling and had recommended that the club sell him as he was absolutely uncoachable.

I’m a big Sterling fan myself, I like his movement off the ball, and he scores goals. His team mates should work with his strengths - don’t expect him to do a grealish or Foden he has not got that midfielder vision. Bounce passes off him, make runs off him and get him round the back of the defence.

I’m a big Sterling fan myself, I like his movement off the ball, and he scores goals. His team mates should work with his strengths - don’t expect him to do a grealish or Foden he has not got that midfielder vision. Bounce passes off him, make runs off him and get him round the back of the defence.
His strengths are his pace and timing to receive the ball
His weaknesses are his passing and vision
Youu is pass the ball to him and he takes too many touches before returning it

His strengths are his pace and timing to receive the ball
His weaknesses are his passing and vision
Youu is pass the ball to him and he takes too many touches before returning it

So? You manage that. Is what I said. You don’t want him turning with the ball into contact.

And to reiterate. He has flaws, so he will not reach world class but he is still a fudging monster when he is at full speed with the ball tightly under control. Don’t play the fudging ball long to him with his back to goal.

So? You manage that. Is what I said. You don’t want him turning with the ball into contact.

And to reiterate. He has flaws, so he will not reach world class but he is still a fudging monster when he is at full speed with the ball tightly under control. Don’t play the fudging ball long to him with his back to goal.
Don’t play the ball to him unless he can only take a few touches
As soon as he thinks he has time he runs into walls

Don’t play the ball to him unless he can only take a few touches
As soon as he thinks he has time he runs into walls

He wants to run into space at pace when he doesn’t have the ball, be aware of that instinct and use it. It got us four points already.

He doesnt build up play he is the play.

He wants to run into space at pace when he doesn’t have the ball, be aware of that instinct and use it. It got us four points already.

He doesnt build up play he is the play.
I think he is the problem
Same with Mount too
Always want the ball but don’t have the intelligence to do the right things with it
Mounts issue is he is everywhere but where we need him. Sterling’s is the opposite

Same with Mount too
Always want the ball but don’t have the intelligence to do the right things with it
Mounts issue is he is everywhere but where we need him. Sterling’s is the opposite

Sterling has scored both England’s goals, directly resulting from his movement. Revisit your analysis.

Because it is bias.

Same with Mount too

Mount is one of England's most intelligent footballers. Excellent vision and execution of a pass, let alone his shooting.

Sterling has scored both England’s goals, directly resulting from his movement. Revisit your analysis.

Because it is bias.
No it’s my opinion
His first goal he almost missed and the movement was from Philips that created it
Second goal was all on Grealish
Don’t get me wrong you still have to take your chances

Back