• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cryptocurrency

Love stories like this.

Sold everything that's still in profit yesterday, everything is sliding down pretty heavily - doesn't seem worth watching all your stuff slowly bleed to death. Will buy it back if things improve.

Spent all the money on some low orders on bitcoin, seems you get a nice 10-20% bounce around the low 30's.

Love stories like this.

Sold everything that's still in profit yesterday, everything is sliding down pretty heavily - doesn't seem worth watching all your stuff slowly bleed to death. Will buy it back if things improve.

Spent all the money on some low orders on bitcoin, seems you get a nice 10-20% bounce around the low 30's.

Think give it a month then start dripping bits into everything again ready for the next boom in a couple of years time.

Just brought a couple of hundred qnt on kucoin.

Snap, I started buying this as well. Looks really solid, doesn't get as ruined when Bitcoin dips. I think it's all corporates buying it. Quite a few people seem to think it can get to 5-10K in a few years. They all go on about another one called ALBT as well that I've been buying.

Absolute murder at the moment - I got a theory though that people who got in a year ago or even 6 months back and started with 10/20K could quite easily have made a million. Wouldn't surprise me now things are opening up a bit everyone is just taking their gains and maybe after the summer we might get another run. Loads of these dips all look manufactured to me. That article that @markysimmo posted - I swear China seem to ban bitcoin every couple of days.

Absolute murder again today - can't help buy think loads of this is manipulated for it to drop so quickly.

Absolute murder again today - can't help buy think loads of this is manipulated for it to drop so quickly.
The Chinese have come down hard on crypto mining.

The rigs will reappear soon enough in Uzbekistan or elsewhere.

The Chinese have come down hard on crypto mining.

The rigs will reappear soon enough in Uzbekistan or elsewhere.

Probably a good thing not to be so reliant on China.

I read shorts were at an all time high, price plummets then they all closed and right on cue it bounces back up 10-20%.

Snap, I started buying this as well. Looks really solid, doesn't get as ruined when Bitcoin dips. I think it's all corporates buying it. Quite a few people seem to think it can get to 5-10K in a few years. They all go on about another one called ALBT as well that I've been buying.

Absolute murder at the moment - I got a theory though that people who got in a year ago or even 6 months back and started with 10/20K could quite easily have made a million. Wouldn't surprise me now things are opening up a bit everyone is just taking their gains and maybe after the summer we might get another run. Loads of these dips all look manufactured to me. That article that @markysimmo posted - I swear China seem to ban bitcoin every couple of days.

Reading a lot on ALBT looks very promising.

Back