• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Next Manager?

Eating-Popcorn-Soda.gif

Goodness. I am glad that I'm heading away for a long weekend. Hopefully something will have concluded when I return so I'm not living through the emotional turmoil

Makes no fudging sense. Absolute shambles.

It would be understand able if either (i) the alternative option is clearly better or (ii) something went wrong with agreeing terms. (i) doesnt look like being the case and (ii) seems to be not be the case if you believe the rumours.

I thought a DoF was meant to bring a smooth running of the football side of things?

Levy was supposedly scared to get Potter in because of him being underwhelming to fans. And then we go after fudging Gattuso. I'd rather have Mourinho back than that clown come to us, ffs.

This all sounds like a load of crap. Fonseca surely has agents/advisors etc that would've told him about taxes etc way before this stage.
Gattuso sounds even more ridiculous. If it is real then fire Paratici, Levy can't come up with a worse choice even if he made Mason permanent.
Just get Potter in and be done with it.

Levy was supposedly scared to get Potter in because of him being underwhelming to fans. And then we go after fudging Gattuso. I'd rather have Mourinho back than that clown come to us, ffs.

Not sure I'd go that far, but this makes zero sense at all

We look like an utter joke. I cant believe that players who we're supposedly going to target won't think the same thing either

Not sure I'd go that far, but this makes zero sense at all

We look like an utter joke. I cant believe that players who we're supposedly going to target won't think the same thing either

Exactly. We've gotten our shorts pulled down so far it's ridiculous. Who'd want to join or stay at this fudging circus.

Have to laugh at this 'process' appointing a manager. Gattuso's track record is so underwhelming, i'm just pleased i haven't renewed my membership yet

Exactly. We've gotten our shorts pulled down so far it's ridiculous. Who'd want to join or stay at this fudging circus.

"We've gotten our shorts pulled down so far" - I dont think we have at all. This is all self-inflicted. No-one has done this to us

The most absurd thing about this is the comments that Gattuso was Paratici's first choice. Based on what?

Back