• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Euro 2020

Yes. They should have gone to a wide shot pretty quickly. They kept broadcasting close ups of the tragedy for a long time, and that's not according to the protocol. Someone will lose their job.

You couldn't be more wrong.

They broadcast images of a skilled medical professional saving someone else's life. The paramedics were absolute fcukin' heroes and why shouldn't we see at least a glimpse of the efforts being made to save a life? I applaud those who delivered those images to our eyes.

Covering news events isn't about what's nice or palatable or comfortable or convenient. It's about telling the story of what is happening. As it's happening. I applaud all the cameramen/women and photographers who stayed focused on their jobs and did a great job bring this story to life in real time. That photo of Eriksen leaving the pitch with his eyes open and his hand on his forehead is an award winner.

If you don't find it palatable, well maybe this horrible, modern world isn't the right sort of place for you. You can always turn it off. Schit happens every single day and having people in the news business stay strong in telling the story of what's happening is what separates us from sinking into anarchy and dictatorships. Even if it is something potentially sad happening on a football pitch.

You couldn't be more wrong.

They broadcast images of a skilled medical professional saving someone else's life. The paramedics were absolute fcukin' heroes and why shouldn't we see at least a glimpse of the efforts being made to save a life? I applaud those who delivered those images to our eyes.

Covering news events isn't about what's nice or palatable or comfortable or convenient. It's about telling the story of what is happening. As it's happening. I applaud all the cameramen/women and photographers who stayed focused on their jobs and did a great job bring this story to life in real time. That photo of Eriksen leaving the pitch with his eyes open and his hand on his forehead is an award winner.

If you don't find it palatable, well maybe this horrible, modern world isn't the right sort of place for you. You can always turn it off. Schit happens every single day and having people in the news business stay strong in telling the story of what's happening is what separates us from sinking into anarchy and dictatorships. Even if it is something potentially sad happening on a football pitch.

I'm inclined to agree.They were broadcasting some close-ups but you couldn't really see Eriksen, only the teammates surrounding him and some glimpses of people working on him. The photo of him clearly alive was the good news everyone was hoping for.

I thought the unnecessary close-up was of his partner who was in obvious distress. It was good to see her being consoled by Christian's teammates from a respectful distance, but those initial close-ups of her alone and wondering what was going on were unjustified intrusion.

Trippier at left back over the starting left backs for Chelsea and United is a baffling one.

Unless Grealish is being managed due to his recent injury I’d have preferred him over Sterling too.

centre back would be a concern whoever was in there!

That team selection has fudged me off so much, most talented squad ever with a complete prick who has no clue as manager

That team selection has fudged me off so much, most talented squad ever with a complete prick who has no clue as manager

I don’t think the squad is that good to be honest, a fair bit weaker than 2018.

Other than Kane, Rashford and Foden they are bang average. A couple of kids with potential though.

Midfield is very weak, I expect Modric to shred them today.

Back