• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Christian Eriksen

The Danish FA has just tweeted (via Google translate): "Christian Eriksen is awake and his condition remains stable. He remains hospitalized at Rigshospitalet for further examinations. The match against Finland will be played tonight. This happens after the players have been confirmed that Christian is okay. The match resumes at 20.30."

At the players’ request, apparently.
Extraordinary if true. It says a lot about the person he is and his strength of character. Just so glad we don't have to talk about the kind of person he was. I have to admit to being genuinely upset about this tonight - I was trying to give my kids their dinner but couldn't get Erisken out of my mind and had to leave them to it to go and listen to the radio. These players become part of our lives, part of all the highs and lows, and perhaps we don't realise sometimes how much all that means until it's too late. I worry that he'll never play again - that's surely got to be the most likely outcome - but at least for him, his wife and kids and family, it looks like he'll keep the most important thing - his life.

It’s just great news it’s back on as it means he is alive. The players would have been consulted and there is no right nor wrong in this instance.

You do hope that the game is still 100%,viking blood and thunder - it was quite a bruising game before Eriksens emergency.

love Eriksen, was gutted to see him go, partly due to our failurs, but he was honest and said he wanted something new. Glad he got the winners medal at the end as its unlikely he'll ever play again. Imagine he didn't go Inter? He didn't go for money, he went for a new challenge and i said this at the time, i hold no ill will towards him for that.

On a side note, and not wanting to turn this into a Spurs issue, but Kane would have seen that and to be honest, may have strengthened his resolve to leave. Life is short, you never know when your next injury could be your last. He's just seen Eriksen win a title in his last season of playing, his first season since leaving Tottenham. That'll be on his mind of that i have no doubts.

Anyway, back to Eriksen, so happy to see him hopefully responding well.

Back