• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

It’s possible to move seats if you want, had a quick look at the south stand it’s mostly single seats dotted around which may be indicative of how many people haven’t renewed?

It’s possible to move seats if you want, had a quick look at the south stand it’s mostly single seats dotted around which may be indicative of how many people haven’t renewed?

My mate tried to move his ST a couple of weeks back and was told he was unable to do so?

My mate tried to move his ST a couple of weeks back and was told he was unable to do so?
Tell him (edit: or her) to check his (edit: or her) emails:

B9C7587B-C235-4494-A9AE-CF4F143635D5.png

this is the link but not sure if it works for others?

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/tottenhamhotspur/?utm_campaign=1824966_Seat Relocations Update - Issue Resolved 080621&utm_medium=email&utm_source=Tottenham Hotspur Football Club

493ECD0C-1D08-46C3-B848-2788EB344783.png

When you get in it’s a bit like the same hassle for trying to buy a ticket, click one block at a time and and see the remaining seats , looks like a couple of the lower ones I saw earlier in my block are gone but there are some left higher up:
DC7CBBC9-C297-4703-8B7B-FEE742B5751C.jpeg

https://talksport.com/sport/boxing/892044/

SPURRED ON
Anthony Joshua vs Oleksandr Usyk to take place at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium in September

Anthony Joshua is poised to face Oleksandr Usyk at Tottenham Hotspur’s stadium in September.

The WBA, WBO and IBF heavyweight champion of the world and his team had spent months negotiating an undisputed heavyweight title fight with Tyson Fury.

However, legal complications scuppered that all-British showdown and Fury will instead fight Deontay Wilder for a third time.

Joshua has now been forced to look for a different opponent next and has agreed terms to face WBO mandatory challenger Usyk, his promoter Eddie Hearn has revealed.

“I can tell you that this week, that this is a more confident footing than the Joshua – Fury negotiations, because I know Alex Krassyuk very well, and I know Usyk very well,” Hearn told DAZN.

As Sky Sports first reported, the Tottenham Hotspur stadium is set to stage Joshua vs Usyk.

That was the initial venue for Joshua’s IBF mandatory challenge from Kubrat Pulev last summer before COVID-19 struck.

The bout was instead rescheduled for the Wembley Arena in December in front of a limited number of spectators as they witnessed the Brit deal with the Bulgarian in nine rounds.

“This week that fight will be signed. We’re looking at September in London. Just finalising the details.

“It’s a great fight, a dangerous fight, it’s not the one we necessarily wanted or expected. But it’s a high level heavyweight fight. It’s a unified heavyweight champion against the undisputed cruiserweight champion, and on we go with that fight – it’s a big event.”

Coming soon...Spursbucks reward points for your Flat White Hart Lane special coffees...honestly? It could be worse if true!

I don't get what Starbucks get from sponsoring a football stadium or any stadium. Everyone knows what they do. I mean if an immigrant from Africa newly arrives in the UK and is walking along the High Street and thinks ooh I could do with a coffee all he has to do is peer through the window and they will have a pretty good idea what sort of business they are.

I don't get what Starbucks get from sponsoring a football stadium or any stadium. Everyone knows what they do. I mean if an immigrant from Africa newly arrives in the UK and is walking along the High Street and thinks ooh I could do with a coffee all he has to do is peer through the window and they will have a pretty good idea what sort of business they are.

It's the brand association that helps solidify what Starbucks is in people's minds. Yeah everyone knows what Starbucks is but by being associated with Tottenham, you'll know that you get overcharged for experiencing something that looks good but will ultimately disappoint you and leave a very bitter taste in your mouth.

It's the brand association that helps solidify what Starbucks is in people's minds. Yeah everyone knows what Starbucks is but by being associated with Tottenham, you'll know that you get overcharged for experiencing something that looks good but will ultimately disappoint you and leave a very bitter taste in your mouth.
Yeah but at least they've got cups.

You could say that about pretty much all stadium sponsors.

Back