• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Next Manager?

Club mouthpiece pretty much. Few others reporting it too.

I hope Levy has a rabbit that he can pull out of a hat because if we get someone significantly below the calibre of Poch and Conte, we're a complete laughing stock.

Levys credibility is on the line with this one.

I’d like to think Conte gave him a few home truths about the squad.

Bye bye kane, bale and I wont bother going this season.

Will stick the lot on exchange.

This club is pointless and died when that clam akan sugar bought it

CONTE HAS STRONG SPURS RESERVATIONS

Antonio Conte continues to have major doubts about joining Tottenham, according to Sky Italia. At the moment, he is inclined to turn down the offer and has not given any sign he is open to Spurs' sporting project.

He has mulled over the offer in these past few days, and has evaluated the fact he would be coaching a team which is not ready to win trophies immediately.

Conte is looking for a winning project and is trying to understand if it's possible to bridge the gap with the top 4/5 teams in a short period of time.

The club would not pressure him to win trophies. If the parties fail to strike a deal, Conte could also decide to take a year out of management

Seems odd and suggests that this whole Levy is ready to go big and there is a pot of money available is unlikely to be true. Could leaks to that effect have been done due to the ST renewal deadline? Extremely sad if true and a disgrace.

Conte is famed for his coaching and making players better apparently so you would think he would see a lot of good raw materials to work with and then spend some money upgrading other areas.

This would all suggest we have limited funds for the upgrade part. Not good, not good at all.
If he's not prepared to build a team and is only interested in clubs that are going to challenge straightaway then he's not the coach for us.
But as usual the story is most likely a load of crap and just guessing at why Conte is looking like turning it down.

If he's not prepared to build a team and is only interested in clubs that are going to challenge straightaway then he's not the coach for us.
But as usual the story is most likely a load of crap and just guessing at why Conte is looking like turning it down.
It will be another scenario where we won’t know the truth
But it suits the haters
I’ve been heard people say it’s to do with ST renewals… yet they don’t even have STs.

Why is this patrici guy still coming? A yes man dof? What happened to rangnick and campos.

Seriously that’s me done with this club.

Its the final straw until levy is gone. The club is utterly pointless and should just close down.

Bye all.

So the search continues. Bloody hell, by the time we appoint a new manager were not going to have time to bring in new players and rebuild. Looks like an f’ed up season incoming

Any manager we bring in now is going to be a disappointment.

Was it a case of Conte wanting to get rid and Levy told him he has to work with the current crop? I fudging hope not.

Sounds like he didn’t want to integrate a chunk of the players we have which is actually part of the job

If they players have been part of the issue for the two previous managers it’s common sense he takes this approach.

It’s not a good look for Levy the search has taken so long and seemingly the top targets are uncertain or we are of them

If they players have been part of the issue for the two previous managers it’s common sense he takes this approach.

It’s not a good look for Levy the search has taken so long and seemingly the top targets are uncertain or we are of them
Well the “rumour” is it’s the younger players he doesn’t want

Or that he’s realised that the chairman’s spending plans mean we will continue to struggle.
Well welcome to the real world
He either has faith in his abilities to do the job of a coach and develop a side
Or he wants to throw money at it… so will end up at Everton

Back