• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Next Manager?

Amazing what 10th position in the Prem with the 6/7th biggest budget gets you these days! It’s not like the football was entertaining either.

was a massive fan of Ancelotti, but the games changed now.
Said exactly that to my mates
They think though he was the reason James joined to example which is true
But he won’t the answer for them
Their much better with a committed coach and plan

We don’t.... We had a very over budget stadium using up those cash reserves and then some. Our gross debt was £1.2 billion before we refinanced the ultra low interest £175m government bond, so we’re going to be somewhere north of £1.2b gross debt now. If we’re fortunate then the £175m government loan (that we have just paid off by taking out a further £250m loan) was mostly kept as contingency as opposed to being essential for us to remain liquid. We’ll see when the 2021 accounts are published.

whoops missed this before posting in the Daniel levy thread! Have you checked the accounts, I know I’m talking from a position of ignorance based on secon hand information!

not being funny but the league finished over a week ago, we sacked Jose back in April, the Euros are round the corner... and we still haven't actually got anyone in the door? that's concerning. Granted i'm Chief Grumpypants at the best of times, but with the short summer window, we really need someone (the right candidate!) in asap.

What's the delay exactly? if the manager is in a role, then you have to buy them out, buy them out. I mentioned in the Levy thread before about dingdonging around on negotiations costing us. it's bad enough on transfers, going to suffer more if it's on our management selection too. It can't take nearly 2 months to negotiate, should have been dealt with by now.

Completely agree, it's clear there was no plan at all. We should have someone sown up by not, flirting around different targets is symbolic of our transfer policy and usually ends badly for us.

I didn't realise there's also a Copa America this summer so most of the good players are going to be away on international duty so the window to buy is extremely short.

No big loss for the toffees.

lets see who they get in as a replacement. Ancelotti is a big name and can attract players. They have a decent base of players I think they're only 1 decent summer away from a step change in where they can finish

lets see who they get in as a replacement. Ancelotti is a big name and can attract players. They have a decent base of players I think they're only 1 decent summer away from a step change in where they can finish

Seeing as it looks like they will probably fail premier league ffp rules, that summer might be some way off.

They don’t have a plan of what that summer looks like though
And now players will want to leave IMO

And with Real Madrid having filled their vacancy, you can only really go one place, mate ... come on home. Call me naive, but for every day now I just want papa Poch back, regardless of his lemons and cow allegories.

waiting-for-daddy.jpg

Return of the Moyes??? Nah, probably a step down now, and would never have thought that would ever be the case

They don’t have a plan of what that summer looks like though
And now players will want to leave IMO

Now, yes. With Ancelotti, it might have been different.

Anyway, all in the past. Whether its Moyes, Howe or Nuno, I think they'll be weaker than had Ancelotti stayed

Back