• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New Kit?

Finally a nice plain jersey.

However i will be protesting with my wallet until i see who the new manager and transfers will he.

A replica jersey fits a pretend-CL challenger just fine too. I am sure this simple design can be faked to perfection to make Levy proud!

Sent from my SM-G998B using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

This does seem an earlier release than usual for us? Maybe to make sure the lack of availability drives more people to DH gate as well as the cost?

Hopefully the timing of our transfer business follows suit!

I see on the shop that we will have navy socks next season.

Aren’t we due for something a little different like hooped socks or all white kit.

When did we last wear all white? Wasnt it Bale’s last season in 2013 or something.

Aren’t we due for something a little different like hooped socks or all white kit.

When did we last wear all white? Wasnt it Bale’s last season in 2013 or something.
I quite like that our kit is fairly interchangable. With the Kit being pretty clean its easy to go to white socks, white shorts etc and mix it all in now the tinkle is gone again. Hoops look vomit worthy on socks. Maybe a White pair with a big blue hoop.

Interested to see if we do a Navy reverse of this kit with the White AIA. ill be all over that .

All white should be reserved for Europe imo, it’s a rare tradition. Although I did love the 87 all
White kit, I almost feel like Chevrons is part of our heritage!

Navy socks are better if you actually have to wash them!
This is a great site looking back at the changes over the years:
http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Tottenham_Hotspur/Tottenham_Hotspur.htm
00C4690B-AB3A-42AE-B68F-B495BCF4730A.jpeg

Back