• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Season Ticket Renewal Talk

Just to add insult to injury after tonight's "performance" I've just got an email from spurs saying that instead of taking the dd for my one hotspur + membership at the end of August, as originally stated in my renewal email, they're now taking it next week! bloody cheek.

Just to add insult to injury after tonight's "performance" I've just got an email from spurs saying that instead of taking the dd for my one hotspur + membership at the end of August, as originally stated in my renewal email, they're now taking it next week! bloody cheek.
It always used to be 26th August !!
Must be for all those new players we're going to buy

Been a member for far too long to remember....its always been end of May .......if i didn't have some extra cash may have had second thoughts,same benefits as always but no scarfs,tie pins or badges i don't think,just a voucher which i never use.

Got to think what are the benefits of being a member nowadays.always be home tickets now,always have no chance for cup final tickets and a snowball hell's chance of actually getting away ticket.

My pal who first got one with me 24 years ago has decided to non-renew
I CBA with the hassle of taking another ticket on if I'm honest so it will be let go, what a shame

Swear Levy has tucked me up, was meant to go down to £900 with money owed to me. But the receipt says £970 odd.

A friend of mine spoke to a friend who works at Spurs today.... Apparently the ST renewal rate is a long way behind where it usually is at this time. Folks on the ST waiting list may be lucky this summer...

The valuation of new vs loyal custoners is going to draw sponsors attention. If loyalty goes down cost of acquisitions generally go up too. Aside from thatt why are you so sure that those on the waiting list will sign up when there is no clear end to the mass gethering restrictions yet? The current vaccines only seem half as effective against the newer variants.

Sent from my SM-T865 using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

The valuation of new vs loyal custoners is going to draw sponsors attention. If loyalty goes down cost of acquisitions generally go up too. Aside from thatt why are you so sure that those on the waiting list will sign up when there is no clear end to the mass gethering restrictions yet? The current vaccines only seem half as effective against the newer variants.

Sent from my SM-T865 using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

I'm confused, what does one have to do with the other

- If we can't operate at capacity, then we don't give brick if some people don't renew (cause we don't have seats)
- If we can, then the restrictions probably don't apply.

I very much doubt any sponsor of Tottenham gives a brick about "loyalty" (if the ticket holder is there 10 years or 1)

I'd argue, older ticket holders probably aren't in advertisers "best demographic" anyway, so churn might even be seen as a positive?

There's a whole science around the value of customers and memberships that lead up to the multi million dollar sponsorships that you see. Think about sponsorships its not just straight line projections from Man Us or Pool's - there are quality measures that go into it that will affect how much sponsors will pay. A declining core membership base is always worrisome and levy will be watching the "quality" of his season ticket revenue closely (loyal customers = higher quality in general).

You can read about how Netflix/Facebook stock valuations are impacted by its core or loyal customers - e.g. losing core while growing sends out mixed signals. What sponsors ideally want is adding to a loyal bunch of core customers - there's an assumption that new customers will be more sticky. Some churn is good but only against bad customers (e.g. regularly defaulting/ causing customer services issues). Generally churn isn't perceived as a good thing for any membership body.

Back