• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa ***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
fudging offensive display that was. I know the crowd got criticised on here but we performed like clams so the players got what they deserved.

Seriously disappointed in Mason over the last few weeks. Some really poor selections but I guess when you put a 29 year old with no experience in charge, he’s gonna be out of his depth so that’s on Levy.

Love this club, hate this team.

Could sell all of them and I wouldn’t care.

I include Son in that as well, he has zero fight.

Never felt so detached from a squad of players.

Another big game another choke.

First game back for the fans and the team get booed off the pitch.
So very Tottenham.
One slight glimmer of Kane staying would be a good performance and the crowd in full voice singing his name, odds on how it would pan out. A few after 5 minutes just did not bother.

I blame Mason, starting with Winks was ridiculous. And then to witness that pathetic performance and still do nothing until the 70th minute? Not using NDombele since he’s been in charge, he did more in a minute than Winks did all game....
He has to start with either Ndombele or Lo Celso alongside PEH otherwise we have no passing ability in midfield. The fact that Mason couldn't see it early in the first half says he either hasn't a clue or is afraid of upsetting his mates and needs to grow a pair.

Could sell all of them and I wouldn’t care.

I include Son in that as well, he has zero fight.

Never felt so detached from a squad of players.

The AVB/Tactics Tim season was a low point for me but this rivals it. And I lived through the brick under Shreeves, Ossie, Gross, Gooner George and Pleaty (2004 version). At least through all of that brick, I felt we were committed and trying, we were just brick. Now, I think these fudgers don’t deserve our support.

Back