• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New Kit?

It's a sexual position. The person in front bends over and puts their arms through their legs and grabs the other persons shins. The person behind bends down and back, and sticks their face into the front persons...

My dad showed me that many years ago ... im really good at math now

That's all I remember about that kit - it was the 'Bale's leaving kit' for me.... plastered all over NYC - then sold him, looked very small time on our part.
As a Spurs fan, I'd never thought I'd see one of our players up on a giant billboard in Times Square... for a second it became less of a brick-hole... but then he left and Times Square went back to being a brick-hole again.

Last edited:
reason for no new kit tonight - "Nothing to do with Kane or the potential new sponsors. It’s because while modelling the kit yesterday, Harry Winks was eating a cup of beans and dropped his sausage (covered in beans) down the top. Kit man can’t get the stain out, so the launch has been delayed". [Fabrizio Romano]

reason for no new kit tonight - "Nothing to do with Kane or the potential new sponsors. It’s because while modelling the kit yesterday, Harry Winks was eating a cup of beans and dropped his sausage (covered in beans) down the top. Kit man can’t get the stain out, so the launch has been delayed". [Fabrizio Romano]

So tomato sauce is back on the menu?

Back