• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Wolves ***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Only 3 more games and then we can enter screaming into to the mayhem of next manager chaos and transfer speculation. I predict confidently that the next manager will be great/useless, players will be fantastic/pathetic and we will not spend enough money.

The winner.

I think you haven't seen much of Wolves lately...

(Famous last words)

Oh, I know they are not great. But they do keep the ball quite well and I don't think our front 4 will be afforded the space to play that they were against Sheff Utd.

(Another Bale hat trick now incoming)

Interesting Tangana instead of Doherty, wonder if that points to Doherty being on the way out in the summer too

I had forget we still had him. Of all the games I would have expected him to play it would be today, if he cant get 'fired up' against his old club, there's no hope

We seem to be the only team he performs against, or does that say more about us?

I agree he does more against us, but he doesn't ever really perform, someone with his pace, strength and touch should be getting double figure goals and assists in the PL every year.

Thats fudged us hasn't it.

Back