• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cryptocurrency

any suggestions on what to pick up on Coinbase?

Kusuma, I think it will double in the next few weeks. They have these big auction slots coming up next week where companies can bid to connect to their chain and the bidding is in Kusuma coins. There's only 10m in total so demand should go sky hight.

I've also got some Phala and Litentry who are 2 of the companies bidding for the slots but got them on Binance.

Well I guess the issue was Tesla is a 'green enterprise', purporting to help to reduce carbon and climate change. If they are using a currency that creates carbon then you can see the contradiction. Would Musk be so influential if he was called Barry? I wonder how much his name itself has added to his predominance.

Not as if he didn't know this before he bought them, clearly just trolling everyone. He's probably upped his stack at knockdown prices.

Not as if he didn't know this before he bought them, clearly just trolling everyone. He's probably upped his stack at knockdown prices.

I imagine that is exactly what he has done. Dont buy the whole Aspergers thing either. Think he got a friendly doctor to diagnose him so if anything came out about him and his rumoured kinky habits he had an excuse to hid behind.

Kusuma, I think it will double in the next few weeks. They have these big auction slots coming up next week where companies can bid to connect to their chain and the bidding is in Kusuma coins. There's only 10m in total so demand should go sky hight.

I've also got some Phala and Litentry who are 2 of the companies bidding for the slots but got them on Binance.

Nice one mate just added to my port.

MATIC up 296% in the last month

Hate to say I told you so, but....

Fair play mate, good call. Bit late to bother getting in now I think.

The fees on Eth are just crazy, I went to buy something for $300 and it would have cost me $120 in fees. I think I'm just going to mainly invest in Cardano and Polkadot and the projects on them - think they'll all do really well this summer. Elrond looks pretty impressive too.

Why do all the exchanges let you buy all the other coins with Bitcoin, surely if they stopped all that these dumps wouldn't be as big. Majority of people surely buy in dollars or pounds. It's in their interest to keep things flowing so they get more income in transaction fees.

Massacre again, I think Bitcoin has way too much influence over the market. I don't get that just because it tanks everyone gets scared and sells off all their other coins.

Massacre again, I think Bitcoin has way too much influence over the market. I don't get that just because it tanks everyone gets scared and sells off all their other coins.
Whose selling though, I bet it's short term investors or people who brought because they saw it on tik tok

Just placed a ridiculously low spot order on BTC, lets see if it comes in, if not then I'm going to split between VET and XRP

Wow watching Bitcoin live is a bit hectic lol, orders for 500 bitcoin at 32,500 just swallowed up in about 10 seconds.

Got some Cardano at 75p.

Hope it recovers or I'm gonna be out of pocket.

Bitcoin dropping could help free up market share for some of the better Crypto's for the environment like XRP !!!

Whose selling though, I bet it's short term investors or people who brought because they saw it on tik tok

No idea, pointless selling if you're 50% down. Might as well leave it for a year or 2 for the next cycle and hope it comes back.

Back