• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2020/21 Premier League Thread

Everton and Villa drew. Thats not too bad. Given Everton finish at Man C, it more or less means that we'll finish at worst 7th if we win our two home games

WOuld much prefer that we're in Europe next year, even if the EL or EC

Of course, 4th is still mathemetically possible, but somewhat theoretical
Emirates Marketing Project seem to be more than capable of losing a game at the end of the season, especially if we want them to!
I see Grealish was on the bench tonight for Villa, just in time for him to help bring them up a level for the game against us.
We could for finish anywhere between 6th and 9th and I may be a pessimist but I can’t see us winning all 3 games.

Emirates Marketing Project seem to be more than capable of losing a game at the end of the season, especially if we want them to!
I see Grealish was on the bench tonight for Villa, just in time for him to help bring them up a level for the game against us.
We could for finish anywhere between 6th and 9th and I may be a pessimist but I can’t see us winning all 3 games.

I would not call you a pessimist for thinking that, more a realist. I think this current team is more likely to win 1, draw 1 and lose 1 of those last 3, and probably in that order too

FFS, anyone but him...

Henderson was poor as well. Thought he was going to be a top class keeper, changing my mind with what I've seen of him over the last while

Bleep's sake...can you imagine if we could defend a lead in just two recent games how things would have been in this run-in?

FFS, let this season end already - with Arsenal finishing ahead of us let's make it a full-house :mad:

It’s looking like 2 from Leicester, Chelsea and Liverpool. So our last game v Leicester is going to be critical.

The Dippers beat Burnely, WBA and Palace and they're in because Chelsea and Leicester have to play each other. Only conceivable way they'd lose out in that scenario is if Chelsea beat Leicester and Leicester beat us about 8-0. And Tottenham teams are not known for embarrassing themselves in that sort of fashion...

Back