• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New Kit?

Take away the ribbed look and it would have been good to go, more of a fan of the good ol fashioned round necks though.

When does the sponsorship deal with AIA finish?

It would appear Nike's designers used all their crayons up on the 3rd shirt.

Red notwithstanding, that's quite nice.

I hate Arsenal more then most on this board but honestly having some element of red on the kit has never bothered me. Don’t get me wrong, I’d never be ok with us bringing out an all red kit or even a red shirt but I can live with sponsors and Nike logos being red.

Loving the new kit btw.

I always like a traditional all white shirt but I’m sure I read on the OS recently that next seasons kit will feature a similar c,ockere,l to the one on the early 60s kit.

This because it was something like 100 years of wearing the c,ockere,l next season.

I hate Arsenal more then most on this board but honestly having some element of red on the kit has never bothered me. Don’t get me wrong, I’d never be ok with us bringing out an all red kit or even a red shirt but I can live with sponsors and Nike logos being red.

Loving the new kit btw.
Agree with that.
But.... why can't we just find a sponsor with a blue or black template?
It's like a continuous wind up for most Spurs fans, same when we had Thomson.
Aurasma whatever that was/is looked fine.

I always like a traditional all white shirt but I’m sure I read on the OS recently that next seasons kit will feature a similar c,ockere,l to the one on the early 60s kit.

This because it was something like 100 years of wearing the c,ockere,l next season.

It's on the inner collar. It's the original badger badge

Back