• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

Incredible stuff right? People are put off when things like that come out thinking it's not for them because it's animated, but the stories told within are just incredible. Might rewatch S1 ahead of Friday.
I had a brother who was an animator way back when Anime was pushing out into VHS (yes way back) and had loads of tapes, and that quickly killed any cartoons are for kids notions I had.

Maybe one way to describe Series 1 was that it is a little like an animated Black Mirror. Loved it.

I had a brother who was an animator way back when Anime was pushing out into VHS (yes way back) and had loads of tapes, and that quickly killed any cartoons are for kids notions I had.

Maybe one way to describe Series 1 was that it is a little like an animated Black Mirror. Loved it.
I’ll check it out as I love black mirror

Season 4 of Handmaids Tale, is predictably good but harrowing. Elizabeth Moss seems up to her neck in the production side, as well as in front of the camera.

Motherland is great. Very well written and acted.

We've started re-watching Peaky Blinders from the start, ahead of the next series being released, and have just finished S1. What brilliant TV that was, including a perfectly-fitting soundtrack. I recall it lost its way at some point (S3 or4?) but picked up again.
Very sad however to watch it knowing that Helen McCrory is no longer around.

Motherland is great. Very well written and acted.

We've started re-watching Peaky Blinders from the start, ahead of the next series being released, and have just finished S1. What brilliant TV that was, including a perfectly-fitting soundtrack. I recall it lost its way at some point (S3 or4?) but picked up again.
Very sad however to watch it knowing that Helen McCrory is no longer around.

Brilliant series.

Just started watching Mr Robot...

Calling it 3 eps in that Christian Slaters character is a Tyler Durdon type figment of Elliotts imagination

Back