• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

So, what happened today?

Women are so predictable !!

I'm meeting 5 other lads I go to Spurs with today, been planned for a month or so, absolutely buzzing for a messy day
Mrs wakes up not feeling too well and it's been world war three because I'm leaving her all day to deal with everything whilst I'm on the tinkle
Fact is that's not quite true as I'm out from 12pm and I sorted the kids out this morning before they left for school
She sees her mates pretty much 3 times I week I haven't seen my ST lot since March last year
It always seems to be the same when I have plans, yet I'm a Cnut and so selfish !!
100% standing firm though and now I'm going to get even more wasted !!!

Women are so predictable !!

I'm meeting 5 other lads I go to Spurs with today, been planned for a month or so, absolutely buzzing for a messy day
Mrs wakes up not feeling too well and it's been world war three because I'm leaving her all day to deal with everything whilst I'm on the tinkle
Fact is that's not quite true as I'm out from 12pm and I sorted the kids out this morning before they left for school
She sees her mates pretty much 3 times I week I haven't seen my ST lot since March last year
It always seems to be the same when I have plans, yet I'm a Cnut and so selfish !!
400% standing firm though and now I'm going to get even more wasted !!!
Red flag. Again.

Really wanted Bingham to beat Selby, so hoping Murphy does now.

If he carries form across that's anything like those last two sessions, he's the favourite.
10-4 down, to 17-12 victor? Winning the last 8 frames in a row? That's crazy. With 100% long pot success in the last session too.

And agree about Selby. I know it's entirely legitimate but the long game, spoiling play doesn't sit well.

Last edited:
Just found out my best mates Mrs has pancreatic cancer, she is only 40, from what I've read the survival rate is tiny
She has been ill for months and couldn't get to see a doctor, etc because of COVID, man life sucks at times

Just found out my best mates Mrs has pancreatic cancer, she is only 40, from what I've read the survival rate is tiny
She has been ill for months and couldn't get to see a doctor, etc because of COVID, man life sucks at times

Not nice to hear, I think there will be a lot more cases of this and other conditions that come to light over the next few months.

Ok so have formally accepted the role now discussions need to happen to shift me over.

Now, question, i need to be MASSIVELY organised for this new job. Any suggestions on how to do this? for example, i need to really improve my note taking and to do lists etc, but i aint the best at that.

considering using an iPad for work in meetings and to take notes etc potentially. any tips to be more organised on managing multiple things?

Ok so have formally accepted the role now discussions need to happen to shift me over.

Now, question, i need to be MASSIVELY organised for this new job. Any suggestions on how to do this? for example, i need to really improve my note taking and to do lists etc, but i aint the best at that.

considering using an iPad for work in meetings and to take notes etc potentially. any tips to be more organised on managing multiple things?
Is it all face to face
Teams annotation function is very good
Using now quite a bit with cabinet office

MS one note is good. Standard install on most laptops. Insert the meeting details, take notes and circulate easily. Create actions etc is also easy. That and a notepad with essential to do lists, keeps me on top of projects.

Back