• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2020/21 Premier League Thread

Watched him for years and could have had him for £15m, probably cost upwards of 60m now considering his contract and how Parrish dealt with Zaha.

Don't listen to Cashley and JRedknapp talking in the Che/Ars pre-match buildup if you want to retain your current IQ level. Sweet Jeebus what a pair.

win our next 2 and we have european football next year. That's the aim, and then get a new manager and get some optimism again....

Cant see Arsenal wnning both their remaining games, meaning 1 win for us from our last 3 puts us above them. If we cant win 1 of our final 3 then we dont deserve to finish above them

Cant see Arsenal wnning both their remaining games, meaning 1 win for us from our last 3 puts us above them. If we cant win 1 of our final 3 then we dont deserve to finish above them

I wouldn't be so sure. I can see them turning over Palace next Weds night, and I expect Brighton will already be on the beach on the last day

On that basis, Wolves and Villa should be on the beach

Agree Wolves defintely are, we should not be dropping points there (I say 'should'), Villa currently still have a mathematical chance of 7th with all their games in hand, although they may well change tomorrow night

Odds on us throwing away our spot in Europe to the Goons with a 1-5 loss to Leicester on final day?!

View attachment 11811

Everton and Villa drew. Thats not too bad. Given Everton finish at Man C, it more or less means that we'll finish at worst 7th if we win our two home games

WOuld much prefer that we're in Europe next year, even if the EL or EC

Of course, 4th is still mathemetically possible, but somewhat theoretical

Back