• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Next Manager?

why read anything? what has he done with Belgium? one of the most talented/stacked squads in international football in decades

To be fair the only thing he hasn’t done with Belgium is win the World Cup. In competitive fixtures since he took over, Belgium have won 19 and drawn 1 of the 20 WC/Euro qualifying matches. In the only actual tournament he’s been involved in (2018 WC) they won 6 and lost 1 (semi-final v France)
Quite impressive really! Still I’m not sure I’d want him at Spurs, it’s difficult to judge anyone based on international football.

To be fair the only thing he hasn’t done with Belgium is win the World Cup. In competitive fixtures since he took over, Belgium have won 19 and drawn 1 of the 20 WC/Euro qualifying matches. In the only actual tournament he’s been involved in (2018 WC) they won 6 and lost 1 (semi-final v France)
Quite impressive really! Still I’m not sure I’d want him at Spurs, it’s difficult to judge anyone based on international football.
Martinez hasn't shown he's the man to rebuild a defence and ours needs critical surgery. If we're taking over from a defensively assured situation then sure he might be a good option but his own failings match up with the issues we already have.

I think it's already done, he just wanted to wait until after the cup final and confirmation of top 4.

I think this time next week it will have been announced.

I sincerely hope you're right. The number of decent alternatives is very low

you should get a bet on it! if you believe that!

It wouldn’t surprise me at all if Rodgers walked away from LCFC after delivering a top 4 finish. He’s a smart lad and will be fully aware that it’ll be extremely difficult to match that next season never mind improve on it. His stock value mightn’t be so high in a years time.
Whether he’d come to Spurs is a separate question!

This is dragging out a bit. Hire someone, ffs. :p

patience_grasshopper.jpg

It wouldn’t surprise me at all if Rodgers walked away from LCFC after delivering a top 4 finish. He’s a smart lad and will be fully aware that it’ll be extremely difficult to match that next season never mind improve on it. His stock value mightn’t be so high in a years time.
Whether he’d come to Spurs is a separate question!
It might actually be easier to repeat at Leicester than manage to deliver at Spurs....

ah Christian Gross - the man who travelled to work on the tube and was proud of it.

An early prototype of the "European managers must be better than British" range.

Back