• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Coronavirus

correct me if i am wrong, but should have proof of travel for both legs of flights if people are 'returning' to UK. So proof of travel will show:

London --> India
India --> Turkey --> London

for example. Just spitballing here tbh, but can't believe it's beyond the realms for us to confirm where people are flying to/from?
It’s a digital footprint on the passport in theory
It should be basics
But then can you assume anything these days with tech

They can find out and they have been, plenty of people fined for the Turkey loop hole, they are hot on checking that route. Think smartly, if a bunch of goons on a footy forum know, they know ha
Locally (I mentioned it before) we have had a family come back direct from India and send their daughter to schools aged 7. She was then 2 days later confirmed with the new Indian variant, and her family hadn’t isolated on returning from India
All the schools locally were moving to slightly reduced measures (desks more like normal), adults not needing to wear a mask when dropping the kids off.... but now because of that one instance all schools have had to reverse their plans.
It’s selfish clams like that family who should be fined or put in prison. If you need to travel then do so, but where to the rules when returning. And if you do travel to what is now the global hotbed then manage your situation when you return even more so

It’s a digital footprint on the passport in theory
It should be basics
But then can you assume anything these days with tech

It might be digital but can UK border force see the entry points e.g. I fly back from Delhi and go through passport contral and my passport is scanned, can that digital record be seen by the UK systems, not sure if they're connected or not.

It might be digital but can UK border force see the entry points e.g. I fly back from Delhi and go through passport contral and my passport is scanned, can that digital record be seen by the UK systems, not sure if they're connected or not.
Honestly don’t know
I know when I’ve been interrogated in most places they ask me so maybe not

I also had my second jab today.
Whilst the first one was absolutely fine bar a sore arm after a day or so, I've felt heady, headachy and generally off-kilter all day today, plus I can barely raise my arm above shoulder height. Funny how reactions change from one jab to the next.

Locally (I mentioned it before) we have had a family come back direct from India and send their daughter to schools aged 7. She was then 2 days later confirmed with the new Indian variant, and her family hadn’t isolated on returning from India
All the schools locally were moving to slightly reduced measures (desks more like normal), adults not needing to wear a mask when dropping the kids off.... but now because of that one instance all schools have had to reverse their plans.
It’s selfish clams like that family who should be fined or put in prison. If you need to travel then do so, but where to the rules when returning. And if you do travel to what is now the global hotbed then manage your situation when you return even more so

Is ETH (I keep thinking of Ethereum) a nonrunner or does anyone have a scooby what's happening with him?

it’s a mare; I know of a family where the teenage kid bought it from school back (Sharnbrook) back into the home. Mum and Dad both had a single shot of vaccine at least 2 months ago, Dad ended up in hospital but out now. Indian variant.

it’s a mare; I know of a family where the teenage kid bought it from school back (Sharnbrook) back into the home. Mum and Dad both had a single shot of vaccine at least 2 months ago, Dad ended up in hospital but out now. Indian variant.
Didn’t know we had more locally
This was Goldington Green Lower
And we live in Putnoe

extremely conerning TUI and other airline/holiday packages will allow flying to resume to Amber countries.

we're now at the mercy of people coming home and quarentining for 10 days, call me a cyncic but i find it hard to believe 80% of those who visit amber countries will return and spend 10 days isolating at home when the whole economy is back open again...

extremely conerning TUI and other airline/holiday packages will allow flying to resume to Amber countries.

we're now at the mercy of people coming home and quarentining for 10 days, call me a cyncic but i find it hard to believe 80% of those who visit amber countries will return and spend 10 days isolating at home when the whole economy is back open again...
For me the Amber countries need to be regionalised anyhow
Most of the Belearics and the Aegean Islands have no cases and almost all vaccinated so they should be green anyhow, you cant lump them in with the mainland

If the government is lifting the no-non-essential travel restrictions for (green and) amber listed countries, then you can't blame the airlines/holiday companies for selling flights/holidays to those destinations.
Regular checks on those travellers when they return will deal with the matter of quarantine. Of course.

Had my first jab yesterday morning. Got home from work in the evening and within half an hour I went from feeling fine to horrendous. Horrendous as in never felt so bad. It's only starting to wear off now, 26 hours later.

Had my first jab yesterday morning. Got home from work in the evening and within half an hour I went from feeling fine to horrendous. Horrendous as in never felt so bad. It's only starting to wear off now, 26 hours later.

I had no reaction at all to my first (Pfizer) jab. Struggling today after the second - sore and heavy all over, headache.

Not terrible, but feels like a bit of a flu.

Very happy to have had it though!

Was the same with me, about 24 hours of feeling terrible then fine

Back