• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2020/21 Premier League Thread

Seems Chelsea have Cities number, thats 2 in the last 2, let hope City step it up in the Champions League final.

1 win seals the premier league for City.

Just seen Aguero's penalty on MOTD. What was he thinking? Really not the game to try stuff like that. The Chelsea goalkeeper had already gone to ground and had enough time to stand upright and catch the ball.

Just seen Aguero's pelanty on MOTD. What was he thinking? Really not the game to try stuff like that. The Chelsea goalkeeper had already gone to ground and had enough time to stand upright and catch the ball.

mind games, I think City threw it on purpose, you don't beat a team three times in a season (other than Spurs obvs), if the final goes to penalties Mendy will be at a disadvantage to Aguero

Each time Richarlison goes down rolling around in agony I hope it's a genuinely painful injury and each time he just jumps up again 5 seconds later. clam.
Decent player but goes down all the time... ooh er missus!
Looks like he's sulking all the time too, cheer up man ffs!

Weakened team from United tonight, with the loss again Leeds I want Leicester to win tonight as I’d rather them get CL than Liverpool or Spammers.

Problem with that is that CL makes more of a difference to Leicester and West Ham. I think its makes less of a difference to Liverpool and Chelsea financially and in terms of players which they can attract.

Problem with that is that CL makes more of a difference to Leicester and West Ham. I think its makes less of a difference to Liverpool and Chelsea financially and in terms of players which they can attract.
I guess and Liverpool would become instant favourites for the Europa. But it might also mean they lose a couple whereas Leicester will still not get the top top players and may struggle to juggle the two comps whereas Liverpool would be maintaining a big element of their status.

Fair play to Leicester and Rodgers. Seems like they've improved on last season AND had to play in Europe (unlike last season).

I can't see him leave them for us now

Back