• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2020/21

Yes! Success in the Villa ballot.

No need for any covid lateral flow tests, just the Health Questionnaire.
Sounds like will be given a time-window for getting into the stadium.

Free hot food pre-match.

Can't wait to go back.

Can understand the draw of wanting to go back to the ground but £60 for a ticket in the current circumstances is disgusting. I wouldn’t pay it.

Eh? Where did you see that?
In the email?

Complimentary hot food pre-match

All hot food options will be complimentary pre-match across our range of stadium food outlets.

As social distancing measures will be in place, with resultant reduced staff numbers across our outlets, our hot food options will consist of quick-serve items, including our usual matchday fan favourites – further details of which will be communicated ahead of the match.

Doors open for general admission fans from 4pm – your arrival window will be communicated when you receive your ticket.

Food and non-alcoholic drink can be consumed in the bowl

Oops I may have misread the bowl as the entire stadium rather than the seated area. Apologies I can see how this has caused a minor panic!

:eek:

I wasn’t successful, however I did go to the Antwerp match in December so I wasn’t hopeful for the Villa match as other ST holders that didn’t go to those games in December would be prioritised.

I might write to THST and complain as we didn’t get free food!

I wasn’t successful, however I did go to the Antwerp match in December so I wasn’t hopeful for the Villa match as other ST holders that didn’t go to those games in December would be prioritised.

I might write to THST and complain as we didn’t get free food!

Ah, but did you pay £60 for your ticket??

Yes! Success in the Villa ballot.

Can't wait to go back.

Also got a ticket for this one. I am looking forward to being back in the stadium.

This! This! This!

Train tickets booked. Don't give a brick about the game, result, team we're playing or last game BS, just want to be back, with friends and a semblance of normality. It's been a long time.

COYS!

Struggled to get a ticket lower down in the South, the website is brick, on a phone at least.

Kept getting told blocks were sold out when map shows available and you have to add one ticket a time.

Struggled to get a ticket lower down in the South, the website is brick, on a phone at least.

Kept getting told blocks were sold out when map shows available and you have to add one ticket a time.

Yes, it was a pain. I was 'in' around 11.10am but anything in the lower part of the South wasn't available. I clicked around so much that by the time I found one that was available I had no idea which block I was looking in and no idea if I was going to get chucked out for taking too long. Ended up in 325. It will be a novelty anyway as I am normally in the Paxton, so it will be the first time watching a game in the South stand.

Yes, it was a pain. I was 'in' around 11.10am but anything in the lower part of the South wasn't available. I clicked around so much that by the time I found one that was available I had no idea which block I was looking in and no idea if I was going to get chucked out for taking too long. Ended up in 325. It will be a novelty anyway as I am normally in the Paxton, so it will be the first time watching a game in the South stand.

Never mind - you’re getting a free pie and a digital programme. Deal with it. :D

This ticketing system on the website is a joke - half the seats showing as Available aren't actually available unless you have a certain type of season ticket, so why they're wasting my time showing them as an option for me is anyones guess.

And that's even if you can get the bloody cursor to select what you want it to :mad:

I think everyone who abs applied got a ticket from what I’ve seen of my mates
I didn’t apply as I wa a meant to be in Rosyth... they have now lived the meeting to Whitehall so I could have made it :mad::mad:
First season since 83 I haven’t seen at least one game live

My wife received a phone call from the Ticket Office to offer her a season ticket yesterday.

1882 or Premium seats.

Having booked a seat in 1882 for the Middlesbrough FA Cup replay, I can’t see the justification for the price charged.

The 1882 seat I had was central in South Stand, although it wasn’t a bad seat, I much preferred my usual seat in East Lower (however I prefer sitting on the sideline to watch a match compared to being behind the goal).

The additional benefits for 1882 are:
2 x drinks tokens
1 meal token
Match day programme
Less crowded bar area for 1882

Which would roughly come to about £17.50 per match.
If we said there were on average 22 domestic league and cup home games, that comes to £385.

Therefore, my ST is about £1250 add the £385 for food/drink & programmes, and an additional £75 for 3 cup matches (average price £25 - Carabou & FA Cup matches have been priced cheaper), that comes to £1710.

1882 price is about £2233 - £500 more than I currently pay, but I can’t see £500 more value to what I would pay already (and that’s if I had food every match, which I don’t)

However, I wonder if it could be a way to queue jump, she’s about 28000 in the waiting list. Sign up for 1882 for 1 season, and then request to relocate the following season?

My wife received a phone call from the Ticket Office to offer her a season ticket yesterday.

1882 or Premium seats.

Having booked a seat in 1882 for the Middlesbrough FA Cup replay, I can’t see the justification for the price charged.

The 1882 seat I had was central in South Stand, although it wasn’t a bad seat, I much preferred my usual seat in East Lower (however I prefer sitting on the sideline to watch a match compared to being behind the goal).

The additional benefits for 1882 are:
2 x drinks tokens
1 meal token
Match day programme
Less crowded bar area for 1882

Which would roughly come to about £17.50 per match.
If we said there were on average 22 domestic league and cup home games, that comes to £385.

Therefore, my ST is about £1250 add the £385 for food/drink & programmes, and an additional £75 for 3 cup matches (average price £25 - Carabou & FA Cup matches have been priced cheaper), that comes to £1710.

1882 price is about £2233 - £500 more than I currently pay, but I can’t see £500 more value to what I would pay already (and that’s if I had food every match, which I don’t)

However, I wonder if it could be a way to queue jump, she’s about 28000 in the waiting list. Sign up for 1882 for 1 season, and then request to relocate the following season?
The lads I know in 1882 haven’t been able to move

Back