• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Jesus has 48 goals in 128 appearances with 52 of them appearances being from the bench and he is only 24 years old.
He is a good player who is paid handsomely that is part of a team who win an average of what?.... 1.5 trophies a year? He won't be leaving City to come to Spurs.

I just thought of all of our best players who a big club made a public offer for.

Walker is another you could add to the list who got exactly what he wanted.

Luckily we haven't had many top players wanting to leave in recent times (when you have a brilliant manager like Poch the top players don't tend to want to leave). I suspect Kane will be the first test that we've had since Bale. Time will tell how it ends up.... I just hope that this time Levy doesn't try to pull the wool over our eyes with a 'special relationship' mentioned!

whoa there fella
Walker went because of Poch. That was his call. Walker said it himself and I’ve heard it from several solid sources in the game

He is a good player who is paid handsomely that is part of a team who win an average of what?.... 1.5 trophies a year? He won't be leaving City to come to Spurs.
Why would he
Was an odd call
Especially as he can’t get in his current side regularly now and what’s to play right wing

whoa there fella
Walker went because of Poch. That was his call. Walker said it himself and I’ve heard it from several solid sources in the game
Didn’t Poch authorise his leaving because Walker asked to go first? I’m not sure Poch would’ve booted him out without good reason.

Jesus has 48 goals in 128 appearances with 52 of them appearances being from the bench and he is only 24 years old.

Have you seen him play? I have ..

Outside of Aguero, City's strikers are horrendously wasteful, Spurs supporters would want to hang him in a week.

Didn’t Poch authorise his leaving because Walker asked to go first? I’m not sure Poch would’ve booted him out without good reason.
Not what I was told
Both have their own sides of yhe story but I’ve heard it from two Spurs players and a current players agent (who we may have mentioned earlier)

Never said that
What I said was he didn’t want to leave
Poch said he should be sold
Then they came in and paid the £££
Remember they wouldn’t pay the fee at first
Pretty sure the whole thing started because Walker wanted to return up North to be nearer to his family (for that read - I know Emirates Marketing Project are interested in me and I want to treble my salary).

Pretty sure the whole thing started because Walker wanted to return up North to be nearer to his family (for that read - I know Emirates Marketing Project are interested in me and I want to treble my salary).

Wasn't it that Walker went to the England camp on international duty and found out what Ryan Bertrand was earning (way more than him, and him being far superior) and then flipped?
Then Levy was happy to renegotiate somewhat whilst Poch thought 'hell no, can't have that' and wanted him gone.

Poch stuck to his principles on team attitude etc and didn't want Walker's attitude (which he saw as selfish) spreading.

Sad thing is, money talks and that might have been the beginning of the end of that great cycle looking back now..

Charlie
Yeah plenty of times
Nice bloke
Wouldn’t want him negotiating a £150m football deal though
Does like his 3 piece suits
You been to any European away games? Always see him there. Happy to chat too
Yes. I go to most of them. I know Charlie. Harry actually lives very close to me and I also see him reasonably often.

While Charlie is his agent he doesn't go it alone. Harry's contracts are done by USMI who actually have lots of players.

Yep that was in the papers
But that’s not at all what was said by the other player who that was written about in the papers
And he was also wanted by city

Wasn't it that Walker went to the England camp on international duty and found out what Ryan Bertrand was earning (way more than him, and him being far superior) and then flipped?
Then Levy was happy to renegotiate somewhat whilst Poch thought 'hell no, can't have that' and wanted him gone.

Poch stuck to his principles on team attitude etc and didn't want Walker's attitude (which he saw as selfish) spreading.

Sad thing is, money talks and that might have been the beginning of the end of that great cycle looking back now..
New one to me

It was reported that Walker went to Poch, said his heart wasn't in it anymore, and he wanted to leave. This was just before FA Cup SF, and Poch dropped Walker.
Of course just because it was reported, that doesn't mean that is what happened, but I don't recall seeing any other versions.

Back