• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Eric Dier

He was so lackadaisical today, awful positioning, clearing, reading, passing in the game, proper awful performance.

It's time to move him on, the guys been brick for a number of years now.

The strange thing is, Dier could easily have cleared it, but he feared the OG so he just let it roll past him, at which point Reggie has a shot at our own goal which Lloris saves. Cretins.

The bizarre thing about these photos is that in frame 2 Dier is clearly telling PEH to take Bamford. Its the wrong thig to do as PEH should have bene watching the no 43, however setting that aside, telling PEH to take Bamford must have logically meant that Dier would attack the ball. However, Dier then just lets the ball come across. I'm not sure how I explain what he is thinking - just wasnt impacting play at all

I'd be very happy for Jose to take him to Roma, and separately us to offload Sanchez. Maybe we can get £50m for the pair? Then sign Anderson from Lyon and AN Other CB
It’s called passing the buck.... he is a terrible CB at PL level. I honestly think that he would struggle in the Championship

Is there anyone left on the forum who still rates him beyond Scara? Someone posted a few weeks ago that he’s somehow garnered a reputation as a modern day Dave Mackay because he scythed Hazard during the battle of the bridge but it’s completely unearned as his level is nowhere near and I completely agreed at the time.

If we have no money or goodwill left to trade him for a bang average CB from a bottom 10 epl team... I do not think that the versatility is worth Diers poor decision making and lack of mobility.

I also have the feeling that he and a group of senior players contributed to JM's sacking. IF true we need to weed him and others of the same ilk out to ensure future managers are not usurped.
The only reason he should be here next year is to be used as a squad player that can cover CB, DM and RB in emergencies

Sent from my SM-T865 using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Is there anyone left on the forum who still rates him beyond Scara? Someone posted a few weeks ago that he’s somehow garnered a reputation as a modern day Dave Mackay because he scythed Hazard during the battle of the bridge but it’s completely unearned as his level is nowhere near and I completely agreed at the time.
He's not fit to shine Dave Mackay's boots with his tongue.

How bad can Rondon or Tanga be when they cant get in? And i dont think they are. But that must not make them feel great. At least i would rather them play at least they would learn and get better. Dier has shown he is not able to grasp the basics....EVER. Im no longer going to do my own head in by watching. And i hope to GHod he isnt in this squad come Aug. In fact if most of this team is still here. I shant bother with next season at all

How bad can Rondon or Tanga be when they cant get in? And i dont think they are. But that must not make them feel great. At least i would rather them play at least they would learn and get better. Dier has shown he is not able to grasp the basics....EVER. Im no longer going to do my own head in by watching. And i hope to GHod he isnt in this squad come Aug. In fact if most of this team is still here. I shant bother with next season at all

I continue to feel weirdly disconnected and will do until quite a few of the current squad are moved on.

I watch our current games with a mixture of bemusement and mild amusement.

I continue to feel weirdly disconnected and will do until quite a few of the current squad are moved on.

Thats funny! Me too. Can someone pls explain to me what Derp is?

Did he not just sign a new contract last year.

Sadly do not see him moving on, maybe a loan with us paying half his wages.

Yeah and going by how he was talking recently with those quotes about his ashes being spread at WHL i don't think he'll be thinking about moving any time soon

Pretty much how i feel about us at this moment as well, we need a massive clear out or we will be having the same conversations this time next season as well.

I’d hazard a guess that Mason looks at the experience of Toby and dier and feels that is less of a risk than green players. Whom knows. But I agree about not watching any more. I kind of stopped after the Saudi Sportswashing Machine game. Life’s too short and the joy of watching a bunch of rich boys flail around has gone.

I’d hazard a guess that Mason looks at the experience of Toby and dier and feels that is less of a risk than green players. Whom knows. But I agree about not watching any more. I kind of stopped after the Saudi Sportswashing Machine game. Life’s too short and the joy of watching a bunch of rich boys flail around has gone.
I'm pretty much done with 'modern football' and knowing the same teams year in year out (nearly always) will win the trophies. As a kid and up to my 20's and 30's I perhaps naively believed in the sport and that almost any side could compete. I've grown up watching FA cup/League cup finals where most years there was a different name on the trophy and a lot of sides realistically competed for the title. Now we have nothing more than 'fantasy football' akin to the Championship Manager game where the teams with real money are bankrolled to success. Footballers being given 300k A WEEK! Combined with the pandemic and the sterile lack of atmosphere at the games has led me to a total rethink of the game I grew up with and fell in love with that I have almost no desire to go back into NWHL despite how great it is. I cancelled my bt sport/sky package 4 months ago and really don't miss it. Spurs will always be my club I can't escape from it but the only times for now that I'll watch them will be with a few mates down the pub. (when they reopen! :D)

There was an article this weekend linking Dier (and Hojbjerg) to Roma...would be pretty sweet if Jose could take him off our hands!

I'm pretty much done with 'modern football' and knowing the same teams year in year out (nearly always) will win the trophies. As a kid and up to my 20's and 30's I perhaps naively believed in the sport and that almost any side could compete. I've grown up watching FA cup/League cup finals where most years there was a different name on the trophy and a lot of sides realistically competed for the title. Now we have nothing more than 'fantasy football' akin to the Championship Manager game where the teams with real money are bankrolled to success. Footballers being given 300k A WEEK! Combined with the pandemic and the sterile lack of atmosphere at the games has led me to a total rethink of the game I grew up with and fell in love with that I have almost no desire to go back into NWHL despite how great it is. I cancelled my bt sport/sky package 4 months ago and really don't miss it. Spurs will always be my club I can't escape from it but the only times for now that I'll watch them will be with a few mates down the pub. (when they reopen! :D)

I watch football in the evenings purley because it beats all the other cr*p that is on, but with light evenings I can find better things to do with my time. I guess that is the problem, football is now on in the evenings to stop men having to watch call the midwife.

VAR also massively ruined my enjoyment of live football.

Back