• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Fight to Qualify for the European Conference League 2020/21

So now our top 4 goose is as good as cooked who would you like to see in 3rd and 4th?

Is it more damaging for us if teams like Leicester and West Ham get the prestige and financial gain of Champions league participation?

Would it be better if Chelsea and Liverpool prevailed? I doubt missing out would affect them too negatively anyway.

It's a tough one.

So now our top 4 goose is as good as cooked who would you like to see in 3rd and 4th?

Is it more damaging for us if teams like Leicester and West Ham get the prestige and financial gain of Champions league participation?

Would it be better if Chelsea and Liverpool prevailed? I doubt missing out would affect them too negatively anyway.

It's a tough one.

I agree. Worse for us if Leicester and West Ham get top 4. we need to focus now on getting EL football

Yes, 7 points probably needed for EL looking at everyone's fixtures. I think Chelsea and West Ham will get top 4 for what it's worth. Vomit inducing.

Good night Vienna

th

When we lose at leicester (which we will as we have a pathetic gutless clueless brick team when playing away) it will at least most likely cost wham a CL place, so that will be something.

Will probably cost us EL (assuming we turn up against wolves and villa, although thats far from assured as our gutless clam players only like playing at home to utter brick teams) just hope it doesnt put us in the EC.

In fact would be good all round if a loss would cost wham CL and cost us EC.

When we lose at leicester (which we will as we have a pathetic gutless clueless brick team when playing away) it will at least most likely cost wham a CL place, so that will be something.

Will probably cost us EL (assuming we turn up against wolves and villa, although thats far from assured as our gutless clam players only like playing at home to utter brick teams) just hope it doesnt put us in the EC.

In fact would be good all round if a loss would cost wham CL and cost us EC.

We need to keep our coefficient up for when the new CL rules come in. I therefore thikn we need to be in the EC if nothing else; just pick sensible teams for it

We need to keep our coefficient up for when the new CL rules come in. I therefore thikn we need to be in the EC if nothing else; just pick sensible teams for it

The EC should result in the tiniest gains in that regard, like 0.00000001. If you win the whole thing the gain can go up to 0.00000002

I get the logic
But as a match attending fan (I think you are too)
Sunday games at white times because we’re not as important really ruin the weekend IMO

The EC should result in the tiniest gains in that regard, like 0.00000001. If you win the whole thing the gain can go up to 0.00000002

But it doesnt. Someone posted the figures a few days ago and it was ridiculous - winning the CL gave something like 26 points, Europa was 22 and EC was 20. It was astonishing how close it was

But it doesnt. Someone posted the figures a few days ago and it was ridiculous - winning the CL gave something like 26 points, Europa was 22 and EC was 20. It was astonishing how close it was

Well at least when we win it, it will be a new footnote to add to the embarrassment this club has become over the last 25 years.

Back