• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

FC Tottenham

I’d love to say yes. But then I see myself pacing around the room as Son gets ready to take the penalty against Southampton a couple of weeks ago, barely able to watch, and I realise I’m in for life.

Don't know where else to put it so in here it goes.
Walker, Eriksen and now probably tripper have left us and gone on to win titles.
If tripper does win it two of them will have won titles with "unfashionable" clubs.
Walker could end up with a PL and CL medal.

It was mooted when the was talk of us going to the Olympic stadium.

Would anyone have interest in following a new spurs side?

NO. I have been watching us for 60 years and seen us in far worst form then we are now ( relegation as well). I must admit i have lost my love of the game over the last few years ( that is having worked and played in it most of my life).

I really feel that football and all that surrounds it stinks now but Spurs will always have a place in my heart.

Don't know where else to put it so in here it goes.
Walker, Eriksen and now probably tripper have left us and gone on to win titles.
If tripper does win it two of them will have won titles with "unfashionable" clubs.
Walker could end up with a PL and CL medal.
I’m not feeling great about our current situation, with even more trepidation the the last 3 games can leave us below Goons and out of Europe but not sure of the relevance of the above?
Walker - always felt it was a mistake but it’s always felt to me like he was being rotated for some of the bigger games so can’t blame him for opting to treble his wage and pick up trophies elsewhere. Shouldn’t strengthen a rival and the cash wasn’t used particularly wisely but if the manager doesn’t want a player then the chairman has to sell?

Erisken didn’t want to be here in the end, if we’d sold him at his peak there would have been uproar and little confidence we could replace him. Levy may have even been swayed by the ridiculous fee RM paid for Hazard with a year left. In terms of moving onto better things, Lukaku and Sanchez also won the same title after leaving the heavier resourced United.

Trippier was in awful form for us, him winning a league in a different country has no real impact on us?

Last edited:
I’m not feeling great about our current situation, with even more trepidation the the last 3 games can leave us below Goons and out of Europe but not sure of the relevance of the above?
Walker - always felt it was a mistake but it’s always felt to me like he was being rotated for some of the bigger games so can’t blame him for opting to treble his wage and pick up trophies elsewhere. Shouldn’t strengthen a rival and the cash wasn’t used particularly wisely but if the manager doesn’t want a player then the chairman has to sell?

Eriksen-sen-sen didn’t want to be here in the end, if we’d sold him at his peak there would have been uproar and little confidence we could replace him. Levy may have even been swayed by the ridiculous fee RM paid for Hazard with a year left. In terms of moving onto better things, Lukaku and Sanchez also won the same title after leaving the heavier resourced United.

Trippier was in awful form for us, him winning a league in a different country has no real impact on us?

Point being that maybe the problem isn't as simple as the players aren't good enough or motivated enough.

Back