• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur v Leeds Leeds Leeds ***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I thought Moura did well, relatively speaking, when he came on. fudge knows why he cares because he keeps getting tinkled on. He is a bit limited but I can never fault his attitude.

I thought he was below par for him.
Having said that we are so poor it's difficult to tell who is having a bad game and who is being made to look bad.
I mean Kane looked like a cart horse today ffs.

I thought Moura did well, relatively speaking, when he came on. fudge knows why he cares because he keeps getting tinkled on. He is a bit limited but I can never fault his attitude.

Huh? He done sod all.

A quick turn of pace and then surrendering possession a few yards further on seems to go along way with some of you... ;)

Now listen here everone..lol..The first thing this club needs to do!
is to build a solid defence..as we all know this is tantamount. Buy some top quality defenders who know what its all
about..forget midfield and attack that comes later..lets get the fudging defence sorted for gods sake....
and tell them not put their fudging hands behind their backs all the time.....then after that ..lol We think about the rest of the players and who to bring in...because lets face it looks like some players ...bloody good players will leave us sadly!

We really don’t look any better going forward.

Smashed cannon fodder
Good 30 minutes against Southampton
And today.

that’s clearly not on mason, but I can’t see how anyone can think we look better
I disagree . Think we look better in attack . But it’s a matter of opinion I suppose . Few top sides go there and lost .

Who the hell chose Bergwiyn, NDummy, Lo Celso, Douherty, Clarke, Sessegnon, Rodon, - and before that Moura, Aurier, Sissoko, Sanchez, Jansen , NJai, NKoudou, . . I could go on.

A litany of failure.

Who scouts those players in the first place?

Hitchens need to go, but the whole recruitment team needs rejigging.

Last edited:
Now listen here everone..lol..The first thing this club needs to do!
is to build a solid defence..as we all know this is tantamount. Buy some top quality defenders who know what its all
about..forget midfield and attack that comes later..lets get the fudging defence sorted for gods sake....
and tell them not put their fudging hands behind their backs all the time.....then after that ..lol We think about the rest of the players and who to bring in...because lets face it looks like some players ...bloody good players will leave us sadly!

No the first thing this club needs to do is close down out of sheer embarrassment for the last 25 years.

Football is telling us something i.e. fudge off you are not wanted.

Didn't we match them pretty well for energy earlier this season? Probably their fitness is better, but it's only a part of the problem imo.

They looked like they played in a familiar system they knew inside out. We looked like individuals running around doing whatever. Makes for a lot more useless running that's rather draining.

Our pressing looked worse than the last time we played Leeds. It's fair on Mason to point out that it takes time to drill a system. It's also fair to point out that Bale being both a liability defensively and unimpressive in attack was at least somewhat predictable.
Bale is not a defender!

Because during the game most of them had done far worse so didn’t have a leg to stand on would be my guess:D....
:D

That would support Rios point though. Mistakes are one thing, they happen. Lack of effort and doing stupid things is unforgiveable. If the rest of the team thought they had put in so little effort that they couldn't dig Lamela out, we're in a bad place.

Even with a terrible team performance like today’s with a proper centre back instead of Eric Dier we still could’ve got a point or three....

First goal, disgraceful defending, passing the buck. Be a man and attack that ball to clear the danger.
Second goal. tinkle poor header, then standing there with no awareness in the middle of the six yard box doing nothing as his man strolls in to finish it.
Third goal. Zero awareness as he is 3 yards behind his defensive line running back to play their man onside.

There were a catalogue of errors other than Dier’s so the result is on pretty much all of them, but when you have a centre back with so little awareness of where to position himself you will never ever nick undeserved points.
Sorry fella but Aurier was as bad if not worse
Imagine if Doherty has 3 goals come down his side being skinned all the time ...

Huh? He done sod all.

A quick turn of pace and then surrendering possession a few yards further on seems to go along way with some of you... ;)

Thats why I said relatively speaking. There was no end product but he tried. Watching Bale watching them attack, Dier watching the ball come across him, Aurier strolling around or Ndombele sauntering around as if he's on the beach on holiday make me appreciate a lad out there putting some effort in.

:D

That would support Rios point though. Mistakes are one thing, they happen. Lack of effort and doing stupid things is unforgiveable. If the rest of the team thought they had put in so little effort that they couldn't dig Lamela out, we're in a bad place.

We are in a bad place, and it's been getting worse for two years.
Sad thing is there's no sign of it getting better.

Technical Performance Director

Apparently, whatever that means

Well we have no " technical performance" so he should be sacked on that ground alone.
Doesnt it speak volumes that we cant pinpoint the person responsible for choosing these players.
A complete shambles. Levy runs all other aspects so professionally it is hard to compute how poor we are at choosing the right players. We are totally amateurish in this area it seems.

Wait until we see which fella Levy appoints again. It's a damn shame our future hinges on who Levy decides is the best football manager for us.

Who ever we bring in has to be under no illusions that he has a massive job on his hands, starting with getting rid of a lot of those players who have been brick under 3 managers now. Lets stop hoping that a change of manager will get those players who have been going through the motions for the last couple of years back up playing again.

Who ever we bring in has to be under no illusions that he has a massive job on his hands, starting with getting rid of a lot of those players who have been brick under 3 managers now. Lets stop hoping that a change of manager will get those players who have been going through the motions for the last couple of years back up playing again.
Given Levy's previous tightness with splashing the cash, and the lack of revenue from the stadium, I'm not optimistic about him bringing in the players we need to improve as much as we need to improve. It's this damn club again. Never able to take that step to being a supremely dominant force. And then tempting us with a sliver of hope.

Back