• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur v Leeds Leeds Leeds ***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
To be fair we look better going forward. Jose was never right man . I’d of been happy losing every game under Mason as long as that clam was gone.

Levy needs to make correct appointment and sell the brick that’s been here far to long . And not buy second best targets.

Even losing today we are picking up points at a better rate than before we made the change so the point being made doesn't really make any sense anyway

To be fair we look better going forward. Jose was never right man . I’d of been happy losing every game under Mason as long as that clam was gone.

Levy needs to make correct appointment and sell the brick that’s been here far to long . And not buy second best targets.

We really don’t look any better going forward.

Smashed cannon fodder
Good 30 minutes against Southampton
And today.

that’s clearly not on mason, but I can’t see how anyone can think we look better

In hindsight it was a mistake trying to go attack vs attack against these. They have better movement and are better drilled. Low block and hit on break was probably the way to go. But that wouldn’t have suited many.

Leeds have given us a lesson today. If you want to win you have to fight fight fight for the every single ball,

thats what i love about Bielsa and this Leeds team......they just keep going and going no matter what the score is. Complete opposite of our bottlers.

Moura is one of the few out there giving it his all. I'm angry at this performance. I can take losing but this is bordering on unprofessional from so many.

Perhaps, but plenty on here said that we had a top 4 squad which was being held back by the manager. Little evidence of that today - Leeds look like they want it more and their players look superior in every department.
Those plenty are wrong regarding the top 4 credentials. Jose was the wrong man for us as similarly looked clueless under him. Mentality will get you a certain distance but a lack of complementary coaching will always limit your performance level.

Kane, Son, Lamela all could have put the ball away again. But when you concede so many goals, you are not going to win. That was the conundrum for Mourinho, and we have to find some kind of defensive solidity before we can turn a corner.

Slightly odd decision to start him. Certainly, in hindsight, Moura's energy would have been better from the start with Bale able to come on as a striker second half.

Leaving our FBs without any protection didn't work. We won't win games conceding 3.

We goy away with it last week because SU are crap, but is done at this level.
Useless against any team that wants to work hard.

Even losing today we are picking up points at a better rate than before we made the change so the point being made doesn't really make any sense anyway

Having previously played the team which has been joint-quickest relegated in PL history and another which is bottom of the PL form table.

Came up against our first average team today and fell short.

Back